• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Lag What do you think?

Harrison

Bells
Switch
7028-1171-9432
Tasty Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Ok, Do you guys think that the Wi-Fi will have Lag? either with walking etc or with voice or with both.. what do you think? im hoping it isnt all laggy but you never know..

I doubt it will be laggy. I think Nintendo has figured out how to make online not lag now. (MK:Wii anyone?)

I doubt you're going to get rid of lag altogether in any game. Justin said he saw lag once in the live gameplay last night. I didn't see any, so it must not be a big deal...

Of course the game will have a little lag, every game does. But it won't have extreamly heavy lag like Brawl can be.

Yeah better not be like Brawl lol you cant decently play brawl online.. :p

Nah, it shouldn't be laggy...Mario Kart's connection was REALLY good and it had like 11 or ppl playing at once. Animal Crossing only has 4 people max, so it should (better) be smooth.

I haven't played a whole lot of Wi-Fi Wii stuff, except for Brawl (<.<)...

But from the Live stuff, and other videos I've seen, it doesn't look too bad. It's there every now and again, but it isn't badly distracting or anything.

Back