• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

kyu the mean green doodlin' machine [inactive]

eyyyy :'D long time no see!
here you are~ I kinda guessed on the shoes hhhh

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag30/kyugami/freeb1_zps374b60bc.png

edit;; it didnt quote you properly the first time ; 7;

SHRIEKS AND SMOOCHES U A LOT FOREVER
WTF /THROWS MONEY AT U
OH MY GOD SOBS I LOVE IT...................................... NOOOOOOO EVEN YOUR DOODLES ARE PERFECT
oh my gODDDDDDDD THANK YOU SO MUCH SHKLGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -HUGS IT TIGHT FOREVER- QAQ!!!!!!! MY BABY THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG
aLSO THOSE ARE ALMOST THE EXACT SHOES LMAO
ilusm omfg...screeches/// thank you ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

freeb2_zps47d36b19.png

Can I just say that I really love how you draw shoes? I like it a lot for some reason.

Your art is ADORABLE and I'd love to try to get a doodle but I'll wait until the crowd dies down :rolleyes: Happy doodling until then!!

HIHI~ awhh I see you used my art in your mayor ref, that's completely fine. ;__;
hope this is ok~ happy early birthday :'D
forlynn_zpsd2234d16.png

yay! glad it's alright :')

alkdjlskfdjlsj man I'm dying over the cuteness <3333 that is just absolutely adorable thank you omg ;v; and thanks for the early birthday wishes! :D <3

Last edited:

ohhHHHHH MY LORD
thank you forevER this makes me SO HAPPY
Your art is amazing and you made her look sO CUTE!!!
ahh my little Lark darling... You should seriously charge for this wonderful work

do you use TBT bells? Wondering if I could tip you for this ; v ;

I see that you're very (understandably) busy, but I would love a doodle of my OC of sorts. A ref is below. :)

oblivia_sig_by_lapaa-d7na0me.png.jpg

Thank you so much in advance! Wonderful art by the way.

EDIT: I realize that my ref is only a half body, but I'm not picky about leg/footwear. Improvisations are welcome. ^_^

Last edited:
freb4_zps500fdf87.png

ohhHHHHH MY LORD
thank you forevER this makes me SO HAPPY
Your art is amazing and you made her look sO CUTE!!!
ahh my little Lark darling... You should seriously charge for this wonderful work

do you use TBT bells? Wondering if I could tip you for this ; v ;

I'm glad you like it! :'D
And thanks so much! If I need bells or something in particular, I will charge haa
But I don't really need anything atm, and simply giving gifts to strangers is gratifying so I'm fine with freebies. :>

But I sometimes buy pokemon with TBT bells haha ;;

Last edited:
Ahh cute art! If you have time, I'd love one of mine done~ I have a couple characters to choose from~ ;w;

miyucheeb_by_yuumare-d7p2961.png

unnamedocsketchcheeb_by_yuumare-d7nyr2h.png

or if you're able to turn an animal into a human chibi version i'd die happy but here
71e04dd313b77c78ddd344d8c1dd5f53-d7rsk83.png

Oh, it wouldn't be too late to change my ref pic would it? I have another mayor pic in mind. Need to grab it. Hope it doesn't take too long as I'm on mobile. XD

So adorable! ^^ If you're still doing freebies, I'd love for you to draw my mayor <3 References: x x x x
Sorry if the pictures are blurry orz

Hopefully, it's not too late to switch refs, otherwise, it's fine if you drew the original ref I posted:

I have no ref sheet for it right now as it's my newest outfit. All the images are under spoiler tags.

EDIT: I took the tags out, so... the post is gonna be huge... XD

---------------------------------

In-game shots:
14684593972_1ac3ae06ca_o.jpg
14704783553_6947c96ee0_o.jpg

14682514334_b94037d0e6_o.jpg
14682514414_df607c7807_o.jpg

I know I'm wearing black pumps, but don't draw those. There's an IRL shoe I'd like you to use instead. If you can't draw that, then the pumps would be my backup.

Accessories:
Pink or white Carnation:
pinkcarnation.png
White_Carnation.png

Not sure which one I like better, so you can pick.​
Black Pumps (optional):
BlackPumps.jpg
Oval shades (optional):
Oval_Shades.JPG

Use one of these shoes instead, but if can't draw either of them, you can draw the black pumps I posted above:
329972-highheels-cute-bow-high-heels.jpg

black-cute-heels-shoes-Favim.com-226680.jpg

QR Code Dress:
tumblr_mryd5eboiL1s1gk0ao1_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back