• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Kokobomb draws

Kokobomb

Teddybear
Bells
VeqcqS8.png

My character in the game uwu

Oh heavens that was quick, thank you very much guys!!

I apologize but i dont take requests.. It takes too much time and energy and i have other things i have to focus on but its very flattering comments <3

I will start commissions one day tho..

I will be the first in ask. I NEDD MY LITTLE REISUKE NAD MAYOR IN THAT WAY. And you can make a shop and make slots, everybody in the museum is very patient, pls D:

I will be the first in ask. I NEDD MY LITTLE REISUKE NAD MAYOR IN THAT WAY. And you can make a shop and make slots, everybody in the museum is very patient, pls D:

You really don't sound patient. Like, at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, you're art is beautiful. Do you have a DA? And what program do you use? It's very cute and I love your mayor's outfit LOL such a mix of styles.

haha o dear calm down, I will open a shop eventually, or well taking commissions. <3

here have a lil bit more.. i also have a fursona named Pepper
99n6HC2.png

aaand a portrait of isabelle
oi8jzjm.png

haha o dear calm down, I will open a shop eventually, or well taking commissions. <3

99n6HC2.png

your bear fursona is sooooo cute. would love to try and doodle her sometime if that's okay with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, you're art is beautiful. Do you have a DA? And what program do you use? It's very cute and I love your mayor's outfit LOL such a mix of styles.

I do have devaintart, i forget about it easily tho, i also have tumblr
www.kokobomb.tumblr.com
www.kokobomb.deviantart.com

its pretty easy to find me hehe

I use photoshop, sometimes paint in case of pixelart

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't add "Everybody except me in the Museum is patient"

xd

99n6HC2.png

oi8jzjm.png

AWESOME, the bear, I don't like Isabelle it's a bit scary D: But Pepper is sooo cute >-<

99n6HC2.png

oi8jzjm.png

Stunning, I love the unique take on Isabelle, wonderful work;)

I do have devaintart, i forget about it easily tho, i also have tumblr
www.kokobomb.tumblr.com
www.kokobomb.deviantart.com

its pretty easy to find me hehe

I use photoshop, sometimes paint in case of pixelart

I watched you on DA. Mine is by the same name, so that's me when you see the notif.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh dear that would be really really sweet of you!!

Omg i get more answers than i can handle answering

and omg don't get overwhelmed, my art is NOT good yet. i'm in major practice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AWESOME, the bear, I don't like Isabelle it's a bit scary D: But Pepper is sooo cute >-<

You didn't need to say that you didn't like it. That's a little rude, unless they ask for critiques.

Back