• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Kings of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, E_wolf stole 1,392,437 gold from me :0

He did 2,613,072 damage and only had 20 soldiers!! o.0

I just stole 370k from someone :D. Also look at this:

You decimated the enemy!
As Zeldafreak104's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 4,692 gold from Zeldafreak104!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

Why are you attacking Fellow TBTers!
That is it smackdown time!

....................I'm a cooking up something!

Yah, stop attacking him SN :gyroidmad:

Oh, and didnt you see what I just said? I got 2mil stolen

:(

I'm building up my Sentry rating even more now... I can't have people attacking me like this :0

Super_Naruto said:
No, we're like going back and forth. First I attacked and he defended and then he attacked me and now I got him back :D.
wait... how but that means you are up one again!! I'll get you when the time is ripe!

OMG I just got attacked by ZF and Sporge! I haven't clicked in like 2 days :(. Also, Storm switched commanders! Get him Sporge!

OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh, Odd I'm attacking you >=D
Why? :0
You soaked the earth with the blood of the enemy!
As LordCrazyMe's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 1,946 gold from LordCrazyMe!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

I only stole 2k <_<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back