• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Kings of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
well this is pretty much an online army building game based somewhat off of lord of the rings....only slightly.

But anyway I am looking for recruits so if you wish to join click here!

Join as one of my officers.

even if you don't want to join clicking the link and entering the number will get me a troop so please help me out!

Woot!

I played this onced a long time ago... they seemed to have changed it a bit, but it can be a fun thing to do once a day. you can only attack using turns and gain a turn every half an hour or so, but it does seem better to save turns.

boo (@zeldafreak

:p )

but elves are fine, they are better at spying, dwarves are better defense, orcs are better attack, and humans make more money

:p

It is a kinda slow game but it is a fun waste of time. buy fortifications and weapons, upgrade other stuff and fight other armies. currently this one group of people have been attacking me... I don't know why they aren't getting much out of me

SPORGE27 said:
boo (@zeldafreak

but elves are fine, they are better at spying, dwarves are better defense, orcs are better attack, and humans make more money

It is a kinda slow game but it is a fun waste of time. buy fortifications and weapons, upgrade other stuff and fight other armies. currently this one group of people have been attacking me... I don't know why they aren't getting much out of me
I don't really wanna be under sporge's commad, so how about we make an alliance or something?
oh, and I felt like changing to human, to make more money.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
SPORGE27 said:
boo (@zeldafreak

I don't really wanna be under sporge's commad, so how about we make an alliance or something?
oh, and I felt like changing to human, to make more money.
well I think there is a button to change but you restart...

woot

It can be fun, but just on a daily basis, there isn't to much to do on a single day... unless you are recruiting, which although I recruited you guys you can recruit even more.

SPORGE27 said:
woot

It can be fun, but just on a daily basis, there isn't to much to do on a single day... unless you are recruiting, which although I recruited you guys you can recruit even more.
Why is everyone going under sporge's comand? =( They don't get anything special do they? But... you do... for every 2 units they get you get a unit D=
I made you an alliance member to me...
and, if you make someone your commander can you change that? like, have no commander or change your commander?

yeah you can change it, but a benefit is I will click on your link each day to get you an extra guy...

but I also help them out if someone keeps attacking them or something like that.

SPORGE27 said:
yeah you can change it, but a benefit is I will click on your ]
Fine, I'll go under your control... I can change it later.

Hmm.. how long is an age? I can only change commanders 8 times per age.

Ahhh here we go

Age: The length of the round, which varies but usually lasts roughly six months. Between ages, your army size, wealth, weapons, and race will be reset, giving you a chance to change races. You will, however, get to keep your officers.

so I don't know how far this on is, but still a fine time to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back