• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Kid Cat in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delibird

Delivery Pokémon
Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (268) +
Kid Cat is in boxes in my cycling town and I'm looking to sell him. Please make an offer, I would definitely prefer tbt for him.

I got your message!
The most I can offer for him is 100, though (since the rest is paying for signatures) so I'm sure I'll get outbid, but I hope I don't ><

Then I can offer Julian if you want him :)

I can get him out fast. I TT alot in my sisters town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I can just add up tbt and pay 110? I'm saving up to get a dreamie for a friend.

Then I can offer Julian if you want him :)

I can get him out fast. I TT alot in my sisters town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I can just add up tbt and pay 110? I'm saving up to get a dreamie for a friend.

I actually don't have room for another villager in my main town at the moment. But I'd take the tbt for sure. Honestly, who ever is able to come and get him first can have him since your offers are really close together haha c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come and get him right now!
Thanks so much if you let me ; v;

Okay sure! I'll add you then, is the FC the same as in your sidebar?

I actually don't have room for another villager in my main town at the moment. But I'd take the tbt for sure. Honestly, who ever is able to come and get him first can have him since your offers are really close together haha c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay sure! I'll add you then, is the FC the same as in your sidebar?

Yes it is! :3 Thanks!
Sending tbt now <3

Alright. Here is my sisters fc 4536-2414-2322

punctually has already paid for him and posted first so they're going to come and get him. I'm sorry, I hope you can find him elsewhere! I can let you know if I get any of your other dreamies as well~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it is! :3 Thanks!
Sending tbt now <3

Okay, about to open gates. Town is Papaya

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for adopting him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back