• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

I'll take merengue!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you and please open your gates. I will stay near the station and pay you online while I'm at your town.

I'll take merengue!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you and please open your gates. I will stay near the station and pay you online while I'm at your town.

You can send after i end session! I'll open in 5! :)

Err sorry I was going to buy this for someone. I just bought something from someone.. You can notify GirlPolarBear you have Chrissy. I'm sure she's looking for her. I already have Chrissy. Could I lurk for Francine?

Err sorry I was going to buy this for someone. I just bought something from someone.. You can notify GirlPolarBear you have Chrissy. I'm sure she's looking for her. I already have Chrissy. Could I lurk for Francine?

will do! and sorry, i only take lurkers for tiers 4-5 :c

im ready when you are :)

gates are open! look for winter :)

Julian was adopted ~

Coco is now in boxes, looking for 70 TBT
had her so many times smh

Back