• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

I'LL BUY PASHMINAAAA!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have impeccable timing, I JUST posted in the LF thread for her not that long ago <3

I'LL BUY PASHMINAAAA!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have impeccable timing, I JUST posted in the LF thread for her not that long ago <3

ahh yay! sorry for the late reply LOL
are you able to take her now? c:

Can I lurk for lolly?

I'm not the thread owner, but I can inform you now that Kevin has stated in his rules, that he does not take lurkers for any villagers above tier 4. You should wait for his response though, and see what he'd like to do. I just wanted to let you know in advance that you may wanna try lurking elsewhere or perhaps buy Lolly from one of the Amiibo Card threads. You're more likely to obtain her from one of those. If you need some TBT to afford her, let me know, and I'll cover the rest of the price for you. Good luck! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you'd like to take me up on my offer, on pooling the bells for Lolly, make sure you VM or PM me so I can see your request. Thanks! :)

ah, thanks Bone Baby for clearing things up while I was afk! c:

Fuchsia is now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT

Back