Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ocean Pearl
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
What's your favorite concert version of a K.K. Slider song that's super different from the album version?
My personal pick for this is K.K. House. I randomed it at this week's concert and was really surprised by the whistling imitating the synth-y sounds in the aircheck version, and the quick-muting strings are really good in that middle section! (Only slightly related, but I also just noticed that he stops to catch his breath a couple times in K.K. Metal, which is kinda funny.)

Drivin’ is probably my favorite song. I also like K.K. Island, K.K. Western, K.K. Country, and Stale Cupcakes!

Reactions: 820
Stale Cupcakes makes me tear up every time KK plays it live. The radio version is nice but the live version feels it has more emotion behind it.

I think the live versions of K.K. Adventure and K.K. Bubblegum have a lot more to them than the aircheck versions. I talked about it in more detail here:

So I'll just copy/paste that instead of the whole post again. ^o^;>

Steep Hill has a very pretty and interesting section in the live version that isn't in the aircheck. It's the part where he whistles, which... I don't like how gross his whistling sounds, but the composition is especially cool. The live version of Steep Hill just has much more of a melancholy feel, not quite as driven and "spooky" as the aircheck.

Back