• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

K.K Hypno: Disturbing or Soothing?

Do you like K.K Hypno?

• Yes!

• No!

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I too like K.K Hypno. The variety of K.K's songs is inspiring and this is just one more added to his grand portfolio. It certainly is not my favourite track but it also doesn't deserve the worst rating ever.. K.K Hypno has a place in all sorts of themed islands and adds an audible sense to fun decorations. 🧩

I do like it, but isn't one I'd pick to play in my house.
I didn't think about it sounding creepy, but I suppose it really could work for that vibe with the right decore.
I don't find it relaxing really. I could see it in a bathroom, bedroom, or office setting. Actually the kind of vibe I get from it is similar to kk milonga or kk moody. Music that makes you think of far away things. Whether positive or negative.
I also don't find those relaxing either, but over time I found kk milonga as comforting simply because I associate it with Beardo who I find as a good smug villager friend. For the longest time it wasn't. I guess cuz it sounded a little to pitchy for me. I'm good with it now though.

Back