• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Just regular flowers, two gold roses and perfect fruit

MrMend

Uzumaki
Bells
Togepi Easter Egg
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (87) +
I've been working on my town and I want it to look perfect <3

I just need two gold roses, but they're the only hybrids I need- name your price! :)

I need this stuff to make my town perfect and make sure all of my villagers are happy :D
1 Yellow pansy
2 White pansies
Lots of yellow violets (I can't count how many I need, I'd estimate about 50? Lots of them x_x)
3 Perfect pears
8 Perfect peaches
8 Perfect apples
5 Perfect oranges

Please name your offer! I can give bells and I have all other hybrids except for orange/pink/blue roses, pink carnations, purple roses and black cosmos!
If you want any flower that wasn't listed above please tell me and we can work something out, I have at least two of each so you can grow more :D

Last edited:
Whats your native fruit? Do you have any purple tulips?
We can do an even exchange with the purple and yellow violets and just trade a basket of perfect fruit. I have peaches. :)

I have 9 yellow violets and I've been meaning to get rid of them! If you have any purple violets I'd love to trade for some. If not, you can have them for free if you come over. (need a few more visit counts)

No, sadly I do not have any purple tulips, I'm sorry :( I have all of them except orange/pink/blue roses, pink carnations, purple roses and black cosmos, cause I haven't gotten them to grow yet Dx

My native fruit is cherries, and I can get you a basket of 9(or more) if you wanna trade for 9 perf. peaches :) I can give you about 1k for each yellow violet? But tell me if you want more, I'm happy to pay for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any purple violets atm, but if you want I could give you some hybrids? The only ones I don't have are listed above, but the ones that aren't I have at least two of each so you can grow more :)

oh that's fine! What about pink cosmos? even just one would be well worth the violets!
edit: oh, and Kiki just planted another one randomly, so now I have 10! :p

Last edited:
oh that's fine! What about pink cosmos? even just one would be well worth the violets!

I can give you two pink cosmos for your violets! Btw do you have any perf. fruit growing in your town that isn't cherries? If not I understand :)
I'll add you and can I come to your town? Mine's covered in paths and clutter xD

EDIT to your EDIT: Yay thank you Kiki! xD

Last edited:
Hello! I could give you 5 perfect oranges and 1 perfect pear for any hybrids of your choice? :)

I can give you two pink cosmos for your violets! Btw do you have any perf. fruit growing in your town that isn't cherries? If not I understand :)
I'll add you and can I come to your town? Mine's covered in paths and clutter xD
Sounds good! And sorry, I only just started up another orchard round. I'll have tons of perfect oranges eventually though, so if you've ever got a thread going and still need them, I'll prolly stop by. (ah looks like someone else might have you covered on those)

I'll add you and leave my gates open. I'll lead you to where the violets are ^^

Last edited:
We can just trade 1 basket of perfect cherries for 1 basket of perfect peaches, and you can have some yellow violets for free. :)

Hello! I could give you 5 perfect oranges and 1 perfect pear for any hybrids of your choice? :)

Do you just need any hybrids are or there specifics you're looking for? I have tons of black tulips of you want xD Any you want though, I have carnations too! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -
We can just trade 1 basket of perfect cherries for 1 basket of perfect peaches, and you can have some yellow violets for free. :)

That would be great! I'll add you and stop by your town after Pimmy :)

Last edited:
There are no specific hybrids I'm after at the moment, so that's why I said any of your choice :)
I'm also not sure what would be a fair trade, so offer however many you'd think is fair!

There are no specific hybrids I'm after at the moment, so that's why I said any of your choice :)
I'm also not sure what would be a fair trade, so offer however many you'd think is fair!

I have a bunch that keep growing even if I don't water them, so I'll offer 2 orange cosmos, orange tulips and 4 black tulips cause those I have a lot of, if you want more just ask :)

Okay. If you feel that's a fair offer, then I'd be willing to trade for that!
But only trade those if you're sure, please :)

Can I get 1 black tulip as well? I gathered the yellow violets for you about 15 I think.

Okay. If you feel that's a fair offer, then I'd be willing to trade for that!
But only trade those if you're sure, please :)

Yeah! You sure you don't want more?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 1 black tulip as well? I gathered the yellow violets for you about 15 I think.

Do you want four to breed or just one? I wanna get rid of them they're taking up hybrid space xD

Haha, it's fine! If you feel like adding more, then go ahead :)
Though you definitely don't have to!

Haha, it's fine! If you feel like adding more, then go ahead :)
Though you definitely don't have to!
I'll throw a couple little surprises in there for you, are there any hybrids you already have so I don't just give you more? xD
I'll be right over after I trade with Stina~

Back