• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Just need Ozzie and Truffles Pics to complete my set

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSu

Normal Villager
Bells
Matryoshka Doll
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (118) +
Please help me collect the villager pics! I'm willing to pay about 800K each for them. I also have a few pictures I could trade if you'd prefer. The lists are below. Thank you so much!

Villager Pics I Need

Ozzie
Truffles

Bianca
Ch?vre
Chrissy
Cyrano
Daisy
Eugene
Felicity
Lily
Lobo
Olivia x2
Phil
Pompom
Rudy
Sprinkle
Tammi
Vesta
Walker
Yuka

Last edited:
I can sell you Tutu's!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you can PM me, that'd be great

Ah, I need Rodney, Bettina, and Pancetti but I don't have any of your needed pics. D;

Would you consider doing a 2 for 1 trade for other pics that you don't need. It'll give you more to trade, aha.

I have;
stitches
felicity
sprinkles
chrissy
blanca
katie
fang
marshal
tangy

Or I could literally trade you like, mostly any other things or bells or whatever! c;

Ah, I need Rodney, Bettina, and Pancetti but I don't have any of your needed pics. D;

Would you consider doing a 2 for 1 trade for other pics that you don't need. It'll give you more to trade, aha.

c;

I would love to help you. Give me six villagers (not Blanca:))not on my list and I'll bring you the three you need. On my way to pick up Tutu now, but I'll let you know when I'm free!

Last edited:
Yay, tysm! c: I'll go gather em' up~

Finally home. Ended up with 4 new pics, so sorry for delay. I have added you, and I'll come by now if it's convenient!

Last edited:
Finally home. Ended up with 4 new pics, so sorry for delay. I have added you, and I'll come by now if it's convenient!

Not a problem! Please excuse the mess around my station, aha, your pics are to the right. c: Gates are open~

I have an extra Angus pic, if you want! Actually, I have like three extras and will probably get more in the future. Because I'm never gonna let Angus go...

...A-Anyway, do you want the pic? =D XD I'm currently at the university right now so I can't play, but... just letting you know that I could sell you one if you're still interested XD

EDIT: Pretty sure I also have an extra Sheldon pic but I'd have to make sure. If I do have an extra, do you want that one too?

Last edited:
I have an extra Angus pic, if you want! Actually, I have like three extras and will probably get more in the future. Because I'm never gonna let Angus go...

...A-Anyway, do you want the pic? =D XD I'm currently at the university right now so I can't play, but... just letting you know that I could sell you one if you're still interested XD

EDIT: Pretty sure I also have an extra Sheldon pic but I'd have to make sure. If I do have an extra, do you want that one too?
I would love them both, and I will be around for much of the day. Thank you so much! And I'm glad Angus has found such a good home!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm back home =D We can do the trade, now ^_^ Howeveeeeer… would you mind if I came over to drop Katie, first? I ran into her pretty much as soon as I left my house XD

Okay, I'm back home =D We can do the trade, now ^_^ Howeveeeeer… would you mind if I came over to drop Katie, first? I ran into her pretty much as soon as I left my house XD
I am opening game now. Did you find an extra Sheldon pic too?

Yes, you are welcome to bring Katie. She is currently in my town, however, so she will "lose her ticket" on the way. She'll still mail you a gift tomorrow though. Just didn't know if you had experienced that before! I will grab some bells and open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I have a Bonbon pic... could I trade for your Stitches pic?
Of course, I'll add you before I open:) Unless you're still in there!

Last edited:
I am open now. You may decide to come together or take turns. If you both get here together, I'll end you both together:)

Perfect! Thank you so much ^_^ And I had never seen that Katie ticket-dropping thing :O It's kind of adorable XD

Hope you get your collection of pics soon =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back