• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Just give me a rumor already!

aetherene

Ethereal Queen
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pink Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
It's been three days. And I've been harassing my villagers to try to see if there is a rumor of someone moving out so I can stop them. So far, nothing. There has to be someone moving because it has been been three days.

But no matter who I harass until they start thinking, no one says anything about any rumors. ):<

It's not even around any holidays or whatever so there's no excuse for this. >_<

It doesn't happen every day, and I think the time span you're talking about is completely normal to not have any villager rumors going around. So I think your safe for now.

I've noticed that someone asks to move about every two days, and I've been so careful. Idk. Maybe the three days is throwing me off and I don't want to lose anyone.

I normally get someone to ask me to move out every 2-5 days. It's been pretty sporadic since I've gotten ten villagers.

Ah, 2 to 5 days??? That would explain why in trying to oust Apple for someone I'm 3 days ahead and haven't heard squat. I'm also under 9 villagers, have a great town, and nobody is ever in my campsite!!!

Ah, 2 to 5 days??? That would explain why in trying to oust Apple for someone I'm 3 days ahead and haven't heard squat. I'm also under 9 villagers, have a great town, and nobody is ever in my campsite!!!

If you have eight villagers nobody is going to ask you to move out... someone will randomly move in.

Ah...dag nab it!!! I have 8... Sigh. I'll tell the gal to wait until I can coax somebody in. :(

I actually TTed two days forward. Well, one day at a time because I was gonna stop whoever is moving and then forward to Thanksgiving and play through that since I doubt I'd be able to play the day of. Well, no one pinged me to move and no rumors either no matter how much I harassed everyone. So I TTed back to present day and nothing.

I'm a little tempted to TT a day forward and see again, but I'm scared to risk it.

Back