• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction JULIAN FOR AUCTION!

Like when I had drago no one and I mean no one was interested not even when I wanted to give him away but now it's like crazy about Drago!

I want Drago. ;-;

Lyamond is open btw, your stuff is all there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does it keep doing this? >_<

Try opening your town

Apparently the problem is my dorm. >_> They're experimenting with the WiFi and it's kicking off like, all game systems and some desktops.

This is starting to irk me. >_> I am irked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YEAH, BEAT THE SYSTEM

Idk maybe you'll get someone from my town...
My friend got Samson from me and I got Bree from him by accident...

- - - Post Merge - - -

My recent move out was Cheri the peppy bear, she's worth some decent cash!

I never really liked her I just kept her around for a trade for Miranda the snooty duck but the offer didn't last so I voided her :(

If you're able to get Bree to move out, may I have her?
I'll give you compensation of course c:

You still interested in Miranda? I have her moving out in a couple of days.

Yes im still interested what would you want for her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're able to get Bree to move out, may I have her?
I'll give you compensation of course c:

Sure!! She should be out in few hours maybe at like 2 or 3pm ish here in EST time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways back to the auction...
xlRenn are you still bidding? If not ill have to revert back to the old highest bid.

Back