• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Judy or Diana

Judy or Diana

• Judy

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • Diana

Votes: 57 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsieurberry

Bells
Diana is at my campsite and as much as I like Judy, I think Whitney might pair better with the deer than the bear cub. Both Judy and Diana are type B snooties, while Whitney is type A, so it's the perfect swap.

But I'm rather fond of Judy. So I've decided to let random strangers decide something very personal about my island...I'll open a vote but if anyone is willing to waste their time to provide excellent reasoning, I'm very interested in that.

(Note: Final decision will still be mine so please don't come for me if you see me and I didn't make the decision that democracy came to...)

even if diana pairs better with whitney, it seems like you're more attached to judy. plus, i feel like if you regret letting judy go, then it'll be much harder to get her back, whereas diana already has a amiibo card and is easier to find through villager trading. because of that, i would keep judy.

Diana has a better design in my opinion. I can see why some people who like her attributes (pastel color scheme, anime eyes) prefer Judy, though

tbh i prefer judy to diana because of her colours (reminds me of cotton candy garnet, not sorry lol) and if you prefer her then i say keep her ☆

however i did vote for diana because her and whitney are both really pretty and their colours match so well ♡

i like diana's colors a lot more! i think judy is cute, but maybe too cute for my taste c: like them both though!

Diana reeks of class and sophistication in my opinion. Judy on the other hand, just looks like an anime care bear to me. Nothing against her, but this is a case of cute next to gorgeous.

So, I would choose Diana.

Even though I personally prefer Judy, your reasoning made me vote Diana. Both ate great regardless though. I just like bear cubs more than deer lol.

Diana. something about judys nose and mouth doesnt mesh with her eyes and her balance is thrown out of wack to me. It's a shame because if they had given her a nose and mouth similar to maples or even pekoe, or olive, oh wow would she be beyond cute.

Judy is nightmare fuel and Diana looks like delicious ice cream, so I'd of course go with Diana. That being said, if you have an attachment to Judy already, I'd say to just keep her.

Judy is my girl, I never did like Diana. But I don’t like Whitney either so I’m probably not the best person to ask.

Back