• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

Im trying to chain for shinies, but i think I'm doing something wrong...
The same pokemon will appear 4 times, then other stuff will pop up...?
Help?

Yeah I can't get above 5 chain. The 6th is always broken, yet the grass seems to match every requisite and rule.

I've giving up with chaining for now, it's just not working for me...
Instad I'm going to try to breed a shiny with my foreign ditto

Can someone tell me on how to find a shiny?
Edit:I have to catch a shiny tomorrow because my dad has my 3DS atm because I always have to give it to my dad before I go to school.>.<

Last edited:
Eh, I'm not interested in lib disc. :<

But I got shiny clefairy and shiny horsea yesterday. Too bad clefairy is male. But a shiny is a shiny c:

Can someone tell me on how to find a shiny?
Edit:I have to catch a shiny tomorrow because my dad has my 3DS atm because I always have to give it to my dad before I go to school.>.<

There are many methods ! You can search soft reset hatch eggs with forgien pokemon or chain! However, hunting takes a rather long time, it all depends on how much luck you have! I've not played pokemon X for days because I'm looking for a shiny Zorua on my white ! I need to start again soo though before I start having withdrawal symptoms DX !

There are many methods ! You can search soft reset hatch eggs with forgien pokemon or chain! However, hunting takes a rather long time, it all depends on how much luck you have! I've not played pokemon X for days because I'm looking for a shiny Zorua on my white ! I need to start again soo though before I start having withdrawal symptoms DX !
Im currenly trying to get a shiny zorua on X O.O

Although I do not currently own a 3DS, or a hardware counterpart, I would love to join! I have run into a Mr. Mime in the HeartGold Safari Zone, but alas, did not catch it, leading to 3 hours of dying. I had, three months later, ran into a shiny Pelipper on Pok?mon Ruby while training to get a Blissey, which I caught and named Pelloo. That died because of the Pok?mon Emerald cloning trick gone horribly wrong. Two days later, I ran into a shiny Nincada while doing a playthrough of the same Pok?mon Ruby cartridge, which I had epically failed to catch by running out of Pok?balls. After a lot of grief, March rolled by, and on the fourth, at 6:27 P.M., I caught a beautiful shiny rattata which was named Scurryer#1, and was caught promptly on Route 1 right after running into a lvl. 6 Furret on Route 1 on the same HeartGold file as Mr. Mime. Right now, I am fervently hunting a two-year dream: Ralts. I have tried Masuda Method and everything, it just will not pop up! Oh, and a shiny Larvitar which was caught on Diamond and promptly traded to a friend nearly... 3 days later for an Action Replay'ed Giratina. One last thing: I have been Soft Restting the Latios in the fifth generation for forever now... As you have seen, I do not like keeping things brief.

I want to join now that I have a Shiny Drowzee and just now a Shiny Sliggoo. So happy now. This is my third shiny ever. First one was an Onix in FireRed.

Although I do not currently own a 3DS, or a hardware counterpart, I would love to join! I have run into a Mr. Mime in the HeartGold Safari Zone, but alas, did not catch it, leading to 3 hours of dying. I had, three months later, ran into a shiny Pelipper on Pok?mon Ruby while training to get a Blissey, which I caught and named Pelloo. That died because of the Pok?mon Emerald cloning trick gone horribly wrong. Two days later, I ran into a shiny Nincada while doing a playthrough of the same Pok?mon Ruby cartridge, which I had epically failed to catch by running out of Pok?balls. After a lot of grief, March rolled by, and on the fourth, at 6:27 P.M., I caught a beautiful shiny rattata which was named Scurryer#1, and was caught promptly on Route 1 right after running into a lvl. 6 Furret on Route 1 on the same HeartGold file as Mr. Mime. Right now, I am fervently hunting a two-year dream: Ralts. I have tried Masuda Method and everything, it just will not pop up! Oh, and a shiny Larvitar which was caught on Diamond and promptly traded to a friend nearly... 3 days later for an Action Replay'ed Giratina. One last thing: I have been Soft Restting the Latios in the fifth generation for forever now... As you have seen, I do not like keeping things brief.

Wow, nice wall of text there O_O
As a katter of fact, I have also been hunting for a shiny ralts, but with no luck.

Been playing the game since the original Pokemon Red & Blue were released, I haven't encountered a shiny until I started playing Pokemon X&Y. I find that the friend safaris are the fastest way to get shiny pokemon. I caught a shiny mankey and riolu yesterday in one of the friend safaris.

Been playing the game since the original Pokemon Red & Blue were released, I haven't encountered a shiny until I started playing Pokemon X&Y. I find that the friend safaris are the fastest way to get shiny pokemon. I caught a shiny mankey and riolu yesterday in one of the friend safaris.

Shiny riolu! Congrats! I know that it is usually a highly sought after shiny... Cherish it!

Trying my luck with Kirlia at the FS. If I find a male, do any of you have or know where I could get another dawn stone?

2 boxes into the Shiny Chespin hunt
I'm giving them really bad nicknames too

Back