• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Join date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
When did you join TBT? And did you join TBT on the same day as any other person?

I joined TBT December 27, 2008, along with, most notably: Gnome, Nic, and Aaron.

July 12th 2010

Not sure if anybody else joined on the same day. =p

Not sure who else joined that day.

Joined December 8, 2008

Not sure if I joined the same day as anyone else :\

Ron Ronaldo said:
December 9, 2008.

Is there a way to see who joined on the same day as you? =o
Sorta, i just went to Member List, then displayed All Groups >> Join Date, then skip to.... Around the hundredth page or something, takes a bit of guesswork =S

Thunderstruck said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
December 9, 2008.

Sorta, i just went to Member List, then displayed All Groups >> Join Date, then skip to.... Around the hundredth page or something, takes a bit of guesswork =S
Where is this member list?

I went to the members ]

you're not meant to sort it, you have to read the join date column...

Ron Ronaldo said:
Thunderstruck said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
December 9, 2008.

I went to the members ]
On the bottom there should be search options though, and the top. That's what i used.

Ron Ronaldo said:
Thunderstruck said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
December 9, 2008.

I went to the members ]
Go to the memberlist and you can sort it at the bottom.

I joined on October 13, 2005 exactly a week between Tennis=Life and Bromley (formerly known as AOTS). Both of them were active members back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back