✿ mayors + villagers
✿ ocs, anime characters

i can't/won't draw
✿ nsfw
✿ muscles, furrys,

notes。.:☆*:
✰ i accept tbt and RLC (paypal) as payment(ノ?ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
✰ please pay after i accept your commission
✰ this thread isn't a first come, first serve shop so i will accept what inspires me more or what i'm able to draw
✰ since i'm busy with school the commission will be finished about 2-4 weeks after i received your payment :c i'm sorry for that. when my f. e. summerbreak starts i'm going to be faster.
✰ you can use your finished commission for whatever you want just give me a proper credit
✰ the quality of your commission will be way better than in the example, i'm going to upload it on dropbox and post the link in this thread where you can download it with the original good quality

examples。.:☆*:
chibi tbt pluffy mayors.jpg
just with a better quality jiyeoko mee doodle.jpg
75B312CF-8AE8-4A75-AE5D-E3578AF77D0F.jpgsolstice sol fanart for yon.jpgslime anime fanart.jpg

pricelist。.:☆*:
not yet, for now just accepting offers

order form。.:☆*:
HTML:
username: 
art type: (chibi, chibi-halfbody, halfbody,)
reference:
extra notes: (background color or transparent, facial expressions,)
offer:

slots。.:☆*:
1. sarcastic soul ✧ done
2. xii ✧ done
3. bluebellie ✧ done
4. amilee ✧ done

click on the pic, where you get taken to the website to download it (+ for a better quality)
commission tbt sarcasm soul jepg.jpg
for xii on tbt.jpg
tbt request xii.jpg
for bluebellie.jpg
tbt commission selenaa.jpg

thank you for visiting ! ?˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖?

Last edited:
Would you be able to draw me, or would it be too much work?

username: Sarcastic Soul
art type: (chibi, chibi-halfbody, halfbody,) Halfbody
reference:
GCFI7778.jpg
extra notes: (background color or transparent, facial expressions,) ---
offer: I'm broke, so.. 20 TBT? 50?

THESE ARE SO CUTE
username: xii
art type: (chibi, chibi-halfbody, halfbody,) chibi half body
reference: https://toyhou.se/599427.noelle
extra notes: can the background be like a pastel blue and her expression tongue sticking out!
offer: 100 tbt c:

Would you be able to draw me, or would it be too much work?

username: Sarcastic Soul
art type: (chibi, chibi-halfbody, halfbody,) Halfbody
reference: extra notes: (background color or transparent, facial expressions,) ---
offer: I'm broke, so.. 20 TBT? 50?

actually i'd take more but since your're new (welcome to tbt ! c:) 20 tbt should be fine ^^ and woah you're so pretty ??!! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

THESE ARE SO CUTE
username: xii
art type: (chibi, chibi-halfbody, halfbody,) chibi half body
reference: https://toyhou.se/599427.noelle
extra notes: can the background be like a pastel blue and her expression tongue sticking out!
offer: 100 tbt c:

AHH THANK U XII (? ε ` ) ur oc is so cute ! i'll go and draw her right after i receive the payment ! <3

Last edited:
xii & sarcasticsoul, i received your tbt! i‘ll go and start drawing tomorrow so it‘s probably then finished :3

@sarcastisc soul
you're commission is done ! i hope that you like it, if not then tell me what i should fix. thanks for commission me <3
click here to come to the website where you can download your commission c:

username: bluebellie
art type: ( chibi-halfbody) can I request something like what’s on your signature? My mayor and maybe a tiny hamphrey the villager on my shoulder?
reference: avatar also
extra : white background, large eyes
offer: 70 tbt

thank u for your commision c: accepted !

- - - Post Merge - - -

note: i'm only for some minutes here and i wanted to tell you (especially xii) that i'm this and next week very busy w school. i'm trying my best to get the commissions at the end of the next week done.. i'm really sorry xii D:

xx

jenn

thank u for your commision c: accepted !

- - - Post Merge - - -

note: i'm only for some minutes here and i wanted to tell you (especially xii) that i'm this and next week very busy w school. i'm trying my best to get the commissions at the end of the next week done.. i'm really sorry xii D:

xx

jenn

that’s perfectly fine!! i understand school is starting to take a toll on me as well D: take your time!

that’s perfectly fine!! i understand school is starting to take a toll on me as well D: take your time!

i am really sorry for being gone for a week now.. today was my last exam for this semester so i'm free for the next days which means that i'm now ready to draw your commission ! c: in a prob hour it is finished <3 thank u for ur kindness and patience ♥

yoo xii your commission is done click hereeee but honestly i'm not that happy about it.. gonna remade it some day :c xoxo

so.. xii i hope that u like her now lul

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank u for commission me ! c:

omg you really didn’t have to redo it i loved it the first time ;_; but it’s still super cute!! thank you for putting the effort !!! <3

username: Amilee
art type: halfbody
reference: https://toyhou.se/1932933.selena
extra notes: nothing really, just do what you think fits :D
offer: 80tbt

what a cute oc ! c: just send me the tbt and im going to start to draw selena :D
i'm sorry for my late reply :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg you really didn’t have to redo it i loved it the first time ;_; but it’s still super cute!! thank you for putting the effort !!! <3

no prblm! rather a thank u for ur patience and commission me <3

Last edited:
what a cute oc ! c: just send me the tbt and im going to start to draw selena :D
i'm sorry for my late reply :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

no prblm! rather a thank u for ur patience and commission me <3

oops sorry it took me awhile to see this haha but ive send it over now c:

Last edited:
oops sorry it took me awhile to see this haha but ive send it over now c:

hi! i'm sorry for the quite late answer i've been busy and then i forgot about tbt :') whoopsie. but here you go i hope you like her! it was my first time drawing a ombre-hair look and it was much fun drawing her ! <3 thanks that you've commission me c:. i wish you a nice day ♥

Last edited:
Back