Jeez, I think I'm addicted to TBT

Same here man. I'm supposed to wake up in about 4 hours, but I'm sure it'll be fine....

I honestly have no clue, I posted a comment on the thread and I get a warning... I sent a complaint to Jason, I hope I can get it taken off because I basically did nothing wrong...

I honestly have no clue, I posted a comment on the thread and I get a warning... I sent a complaint to Jason, I hope I can get it taken off because I basically did nothing wrong...

Which comment was it? It might be because of post quality.

Anyway, yeah, this site is addicting, I mean, look at how many posts I've made xD"

Last edited:
When the comment "How does one get addicted to TBT"? Was posted, I decided to add humor and say "Magic!" And boom warning. I find this to be apsolutely unfair. I'm still salty about it, even with it being 1:30 in the morning.

I don't blame you at all. I'm even on TBT when I'm at work on slow days, just to see what's going on. This community is a lot more active /and generally more nicer/ than other AC forums.

Last edited:
Same here! I think I'm more addicted to this site than I was with the first message board that I ever had joined; and I used to have dreams about the people on the message board and the message board itself when I used to post there lol.

Same for me. I swamp Brewster's Cafe and Nintendo Treehouse (Smashville and Pokemon Center specifically, I don't use the Splatzone section since I don't have the game nor want it) at certain times with posts, not only because it gives me something to do, but I get to earn some of those sweet, crucial bells <3 :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

It is really addictive...but I think that's just because it's nice to be part of a community. That's why for me, anyway

I was addicted for a couple weeks, but then I calmed down. I can't blame you for being addicted to this forum though; sometimes I wait a long time just to get a post on something!

I will never stop being addicted to this forum.
in fact it's possibly convinced me to buy another copy of ACNL. god help me. god help my already worn 3DS XL (I got it a month ago, I swear it feels like I've used it for a year XD yay heavy use!)

I'm attracted to a friendly crowd,
This forum is like a mansion for fluffy alpacas.

I don't blame you at all. I'm even on TBT when I'm at work on slow days, just to see what's going on. This community is a lot more active /and generally more nicer/ than other AC forums.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. (Why no...I'm not posting from work....why do you ask?)

Back