• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Japanese DLC

Boidoh

Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
According to a letter I got from Nintendo in ACNL, it says that starting Feb. 1st, every two weeks there will be a new item that was only available in the Japanese version. "So be sure to vist Nintendo Zone often!".

Is this just talking about the regular old horoscope DLC we've been getting, or something new?

What is the nintendo zone? Is that just visiting the post office for an item like now or is something different?

What is the nintendo zone? Is that just visiting the post office for an item like now or is something different?

Nintendo zones are specific areas you need to go to in order to get the items. Usually places like best buy, airports, McDonald's, or any big places like that would have Nintendo zones that you can connect to the Internet and get the specific items. I think there's a way to get Nintendo zone as your own wireless network, but I've never done it before so Idk if it actually works.

It's a place with internet set up for the Nintendo 3DS/3DS XL/2DS. You can get DLC, even if you have gotten the monthly one. You have to be close though.

I imagine it being the region specific holiday items being released as "DLC" for the North American players. I heard that the 7-11 items will not be rereleased because they were a timed exclusive due to copyrights. But anything is possible!

Back