Jake's GPX shop

Problem with this system is you have a 1/100 chance of finding one. People stalk the shelter every second and you just have to be the one with the lucky reload.

Yeah, but when me and John had it on the old forum, it was quiet successful.

Or what you should have is a 1/4 - 1/2 refund if you do infact miss the Pok?mon you ordered.

Don't suggest things to make the thread better. If you miss it tough ****.

Don't suggest things to make the thread better. If you miss it tough ****.

Rule of succesfull buisness #1:
The customer is always right. (sometimes).

Dude we're trying to help you out and you're getting crappy like a 2 year old who has had their comfort blanket taken. It's not like we're saying "YOU'RE SHOP IS CRAP WE WANT THE OLD ONE BACK". We're trying to help you out. So why not be polite?

Because I'm not lowering the prices. My prices are actually cheaper than John's.

I'm just against it because of the chances and because I prefer the games. :p
GPX+ is just a side thing for me.

Because I'm not lowering the prices. My prices are actually cheaper than John's.

Where did I put to LOWER your prices?
I said why not give a 1/4 - 1/2 refund if they miss their pok?mon in the shelter. Not "LOWER YOUR DAMN PRICES".
Do read what I put bro.

and that's why I'm not giving refunds of any amount, since my prices are lower than John's..
Learn to think before you type.

Eg:

John's original price for Zergoose = 100 TBT Bells
My price = 25 TBT Bells.

There really is not point.

Last edited:
and that's why I'm not giving refunds of any amount, since my prices are lower than John's..
Learn to think before you type.

Eg:

John's original price for Zergoose = 100 TBT Bells
My price = 25 TBT Bells.

There really is not point.

Stop being so rude.
I know the prices are lower. but I am currently the one on TBT with the most bells (Me for gods sake!) So You see my point?

I'm not being rude. Now seriously stop spamming my topic. Or you wont be able to buy anything here. And then you wont have any reason to post here.

Yep. Might be about a week..? That okay?

And kudos for using the Order Form ^^

Back