• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop Jakerz lil’ shop of art (^•^)-•’ [OPEN]

Jakerz

Bells
Pink Hybrid Lily
White Lily
Red Lily
Winter Mittens
Mint
Yellow Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (67) +
Welcome! :blush:
I’m practicing digital art since I just started doing it and decided to open up some commissions. I figured this would be the perfect place to get better since you only have to pay in bells instead of real money. YAY! <3

Examples:

5487AA2C-1023-4647-A9C8-29307E50C20F.jpg
CE2097CA-C477-4E29-987C-01AABFB20767.jpg
Link to full images:https://imgur.com/gallery/lgngk8a
4B3CBA06-0E8B-4153-B917-91CD73B65435.jpg
86837E4C-039B-4668-BAB1-4236C1F429DA.jpg
Link to full images: https://imgur.com/gallery/hwZoIoo

I will be adding more examples as I complete commissions :3

Pricing!<3

F.B. Flat Color: 300 tbt
F.B. Complete: 350 tbt

Headshots, waist-up, etc. name a price and we will see what we can do ;)

What I’m willing to draw::
• Mayors
• OC’s
• Custom designs based off villagers, Pokemon, etc.
(I draw girls better, but I’m willing to attempt guys)

Side notes:
•Custom/oc designs that will require a lot of complicated designs may be subject to a slightly higher price.
• I am human and I work please allow at least a week for me to complete your commission from when I accept. If you’re last on the list it will take longer as I have to finish everyone before you first.
• Payment can be sent after I fully complete your drawing.
• If slots are full I’m willing to accept a waitlist, but keep in mind it’ll take time to get to you.

Slots:
1. Alissa ( Full Body Complete)

Fell free to ask any questions you might have :3

Last edited:
Kaiserin your sketch commission has been completed and can be found here:

If you would like it emailed to you let me know, thanks again for your commission :3

Kaiserin your sketch commission has been completed and can be found here:

If you would like it emailed to you let me know, thanks again for your commission :3

I'M GONNA CRY, OH MY GOD...
I SENT PAYMENT! TYSM! if you could...can you make the lines darker? it's a bit too light for me to see...

Hi! Your art is amazing! Could you please do a complete fullbody of Illiya? Thanks!

Last edited:
Sure I’ll darken the lines a bit real quick, thank you very much :3
I'M GONNA CRY, OH MY GOD...
I SENT PAYMENT! TYSM! if you could...can you make the lines darker? it's a bit too light for me to see...

Of course I’ll add you to the list right now. Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it.
Hi! Your art is amazing! Could you please do a complete fullbody of Illiya? Thanks!

Last edited:
Amilee here is your completed version of your OC, it was so fun drawing her. I learned a lot about gradients and had a blast! Thank you for your patience. :3

12C4DBE8-66AF-4CEF-825B-C3774D94213E.jpg

And here is the link to the quality version of the photo: https://imgur.com/gallery/hwZoIoo

Back