• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Jakerz lil’ shop of art (^•^)-•’ [OPEN]

Jakerz

Bells
Pink Hybrid Lily
White Lily
Red Lily
Winter Mittens
Mint
Yellow Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (67) +
Welcome! :blush:
I’m practicing digital art since I just started doing it and decided to open up some commissions. I figured this would be the perfect place to get better since you only have to pay in bells instead of real money. YAY! <3

Examples:

5487AA2C-1023-4647-A9C8-29307E50C20F.jpg
CE2097CA-C477-4E29-987C-01AABFB20767.jpg
Link to full images:https://imgur.com/gallery/lgngk8a
4B3CBA06-0E8B-4153-B917-91CD73B65435.jpg
86837E4C-039B-4668-BAB1-4236C1F429DA.jpg
Link to full images: https://imgur.com/gallery/hwZoIoo

I will be adding more examples as I complete commissions :3

Pricing!<3

F.B. Flat Color: 300 tbt
F.B. Complete: 350 tbt

Headshots, waist-up, etc. name a price and we will see what we can do ;)

What I’m willing to draw::
• Mayors
• OC’s
• Custom designs based off villagers, Pokemon, etc.
(I draw girls better, but I’m willing to attempt guys)

Side notes:
•Custom/oc designs that will require a lot of complicated designs may be subject to a slightly higher price.
• I am human and I work please allow at least a week for me to complete your commission from when I accept. If you’re last on the list it will take longer as I have to finish everyone before you first.
• Payment can be sent after I fully complete your drawing.
• If slots are full I’m willing to accept a waitlist, but keep in mind it’ll take time to get to you.

Slots:
1. Alissa ( Full Body Complete)

Fell free to ask any questions you might have :3

Last edited:
Kaiserin your sketch commission has been completed and can be found here:

If you would like it emailed to you let me know, thanks again for your commission :3

Kaiserin your sketch commission has been completed and can be found here:

If you would like it emailed to you let me know, thanks again for your commission :3

I'M GONNA CRY, OH MY GOD...
I SENT PAYMENT! TYSM! if you could...can you make the lines darker? it's a bit too light for me to see...

Hi! Your art is amazing! Could you please do a complete fullbody of Illiya? Thanks!

Last edited:
Sure I’ll darken the lines a bit real quick, thank you very much :3
I'M GONNA CRY, OH MY GOD...
I SENT PAYMENT! TYSM! if you could...can you make the lines darker? it's a bit too light for me to see...

Of course I’ll add you to the list right now. Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it.
Hi! Your art is amazing! Could you please do a complete fullbody of Illiya? Thanks!

Last edited:
Amilee here is your completed version of your OC, it was so fun drawing her. I learned a lot about gradients and had a blast! Thank you for your patience. :3

12C4DBE8-66AF-4CEF-825B-C3774D94213E.jpg

And here is the link to the quality version of the photo: https://imgur.com/gallery/hwZoIoo

Back