• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Jade's Shop

Nevermind about the campus set. I'd like to have the Rococo Set and the Regal Set, what will you take?

What can you trade for a Campus Set?
I don't understand this question. I ask for 50k to catalog. However, when it comes to trading. A 7-Eleven item or Japanese/Tatami set.

I'd like to buy a Raccoon Wall Clock, please!
I will do this for you either right now, or tomorrow. It's a little late here for me.

Nevermind about the campus set. I'd like to have the Rococo Set and the Regal Set, what will you take?
You can't have them, they are for catalog only and buy them yourself. These sets cost over 100k each for me to buy. You catalog Rococo for 50k like stated and Regal for 40k.

Anyone can now feel free to place an order for today. Whether it be buying an item or cataloging a set.

Is the spooky set orderable?
Yes it is. =) You can also personalize it at re-tale to.

ADDED TO CATALOG: (Original Post)
FURNITURE
Alarm Clock - 5k

CLOTHES
Kiwi Tee - 1k

NINTENDO ITEMS
Super Mushroom 15k

BALLOON FURNITURE
Balloon Dresser - 10k
Balloon Hat - 10k
Balloon Table - 10k

SILVER EQUIPMENT
Shovel - 30k
Rod - 40k
Slingshot - 50k
Net - 30k

FURNITURE SETS
Modern Wood Set - 40k (A couple of items need to be ordered)
Minimalist Set - 50k

I'd like to put an order in for the spooky set then, but I won't be able to do it anytime soon. If that's alright with you.

I'd like to put an order in for the spooky set then, but I won't be able to do it anytime soon. If that's alright with you.
You do realize it is only to catalog? You can't take it with you, that is why the price is so cheap at 50k to catalog. To buy it is around 150k-200k. I am only available 1pm - 8pm in UK time to trade. I realize your time zone is completely different, but I don't spend all day here waiting either. So PM me and let me know when you are ready. Anytime soon, does that mean in the next few days or you just can't right now?

Not right now, I need to sleep lol. And yes, I do know it only means cataloging. My entire shop is based around cataloging.

Not right now, I need to sleep lol. And yes, I do know it only means cataloging. My entire shop is based around cataloging.
Okay, you just worried me with saying put an order in. >.< I probably won't be here when you wake up. As 8pm is only 7 hours away. It might have to be tomorrow, if your here between 1pm-8pm my time.

Okay, you just worried me with saying put an order in. >.< I probably won't be here when you wake up. As 8pm is only 7 hours away. It might have to be tomorrow, if your here between 1pm-8pm my time.

Nah, I just wanted to reserve a spot. Anyway, I'm often on when European users are. However I might head in earlier since I'm going to have to be somewhere Wednesday.

Nah, I just wanted to reserve a spot. Anyway, I'm often on when European users are. However I might head in earlier since I'm going to have to be somewhere Wednesday.
That is fine. =)

Once again everyone I updated the original post with some items and a notice.

Yes I have it out now for someone else to catalog, but they went offline. You can come now and do it? I shall add you.

A couple of things to mention.

I will edit my original post to all those who keep asking. NO you cannot buy any of the sets from me. They are CATALOG only.

A couple have people have done this, so a short message. If you wish to trade something, don't tell me your ready and waiting for my gate to open and then disappear for 3-6 hours. I don't really appreciate you keeping me waiting. Give me a time that you can trade and we'll work to it or around it. Don't tell me you ready they don't bother.

Back