• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Jade's Shop

Okay everyone. I'll add you in order of the time you asked.The sets are laid down in front of the station. Please only catalog what you have asked for.

I'll be over in about 20 mins, hope you're still open then. Need to shower first >.<

I currently have Zerigan in my town now i think Swiftstream is on their way. Then I'll close the gate and add you. >.< 40k for Regal.

Last edited:
Okay, two trades done I am adding you now, Toraneko. I'll open my gate.

That's three catalog trade's done and three batches of sales.

Does anyone else want to catalog or buy?

Gold Armour Suit is what the breast plate part is called. There are no trousers with this.

6 persimmons is 1k.

My gate is open you can find the basket and Armour in front of station for 2k.

Any orders after now will have to wait until tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone that traded with me today.

TODAY'S TRADES
Regal Set x2
Spooky Set X3
Rococo Set X2
Campus Set X1

TODAY'S BUYS
Silver Slingshot
Ultra Hand
Billion Dollar Jar
Boxed Figurine
Lovely Phone
Gold Armour Suit
Raccoon Wall Clock
Rainbow Screen
6 Persimmons

If my shop seems a little empty now I am sorry. I will try to stock up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back