• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Friendlies Jackbox Games

i'm still out of the house when the Wednesday, May 22nd @ 3:00 p.m. EDT session starts, but if the session is still open by the time i get home i'd love to join in!

Last edited:
You bet I’ll be there! It was lots of fun playing and being in the audience. Still can’t believe I made an exact correct guess in Guesspionage!

I'm interested in joining Wednesday! ^^

Also how do I submit my participation from yesterday? It doesn't say in the first post. Is it the same as the other games? (submissions board/screenshot/session time?)

I'm interested in joining Wednesday! ^^

Also how do I submit my participation from yesterday? It doesn't say in the first post. Is it the same as the other games? (submissions board/screenshot/session time?)
Yes, the same way as the other events! Send us a screenshot of your name visible in the stream.

In-Game Name: Gene
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 1289-5094-0808
Team: Ha-Cha!
Time slot(s): Wednesday, May 22nd 2024 @ 3:00 p.m. EDT

Hey folks! The game sequence for today's 3PM EDT session has been revealed. I hope to see you there! 🎮

Session​
Game Sequence​
Host​
📹 Wednesday, May 22nd 2024 @ 3:00 p.m. EDTQuiplash 3 / The Devil and the Details / Champ'd Up / Blather 'Round / Quiplash 3Chris

If there needs to be any last-minute ha-cha fill-ins, I can be on stand by for the 3pm session today!

Back