Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
That there are quite a few people unhappy with our administration. Due to this, I'd like to say a few things.
One-Thank you admins and mods for doing a GREAT job of keeping TBT run smoothly and keep improving it. I know that you're all working hard to make TBT even better than it is now, and I'd like to thank you for that.
Two-This is a question / comment for anyone unhappy with our admins/mods. Have you even thought of privately talking to the person / people that you're unhappy with before you go aorund trying to wreak havoc here? I'd find it much more reasonable for someone (not to mention they'd probably have a much better chance of getting your point across) to privately talk and figure things out.

DarthGohan1 said:
That there are quite a few people unhappy with our administration. Due to this, I'd like to say a few things.
One-Thank you admins and mods for doing a GREAT job of keeping TBT run smoothly and keep improving it. I know that you're all working hard to make TBT even better than it is now, and I'd like to thank you for that.
Two-This is a question / comment for anyone unhappy with our admins/mods. Have you even thought of privately talking to the person / people that you're unhappy with before you go aorund trying to wreak havoc here? I'd find it much more reasonable for someone (not to mention they'd probably have a much better chance of getting your point across) to privately talk and figure things out.
Also, I would just say that they're unhappy because we won't talk about the candy. Good going, Storm. >_>

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Also, I would just say that they're unhappy because we won't talk about the candy. Good going, Storm. >_>
That's not the problem Smart...do you think I'd rather know know than not know who the sages are going to be, or who they'll probably be? Of course.
Maybe people just need to realize that the admins and mods keep some things secret on purpose...could it be so when the stuff is finally announced it will be that much funner, exciting, and surprising? YES. Please respect the administration's choices, they more likely than not are intelligent decisions.

TBT is one of the best forums ever! and most of the reasons is because of the administrative team. You can't have a good forums without that, so everyone please think about that before you flame about the admins any more.

i dont see why people think Bastoise is abusing his powers... and what makes me more angry is its comming from DSFAN... bloody hypocrite, he does all that stuff Bast is supposedly doing, and more.

keeping things a secret is for the best of everyone... how would we all like it if nintendo told us everything, we had nothing to look forward too.

and how would we all like it, if someone spelled out the rest of your life, you knew what would happen when, and nothing would be surprising, that would get old fast... thats why i like it here, we get new stuff, and we get to wait for it, and be happy, instead of getting it all at once, and losing all coolness in an hour.

Back