• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying ITEMS

hi.. sorry i was at work. i'm free now!

Capture.PNG

I can give you these and the clothing line! [name your price please] and for the floral swag, how many c: ? just one or do youneed multiple

I can sell you the terrarium, hanging terrarium, all of the antique furniture in that color, the garden wagon, the camping cookware, the magnetic knife set, and the shower set (i have it in silver though). PM me and let me know what you still need. I'm looking for nmt :)

Reactions: mob
Hi! I have the following items available:
  • Glass holder with candle (white)
  • fan palm (blue)
  • Campfire cookware
  • Deer scare
  • Floral swag
in return may I catalogue the antique chair, end table, & grandfather clock?

Hi! I have the following items available:
  • Glass holder with candle (white)
  • fan palm (blue)
  • Campfire cookware
  • Deer scare
  • Floral swag
in return may I catalogue the antique chair, end table, & grandfather clock?
yap!

I can get you the deer scare, tree branch wreath, terrarium, and clay furnace. I can also craft the crescent moon chair if you have a large fragment.

Sweet, lemme get your items ready. Do you want me to host or visit?
i can host!
I can get you the deer scare, tree branch wreath, terrarium, and clay furnace. I can also craft the crescent moon chair if you have a large fragment.
ohh how much would u like? sadly i have no large fragments

i could get you any of these: terrarium, floating terrarium, tea set, magnet knife rack, bird cage, lighthouse, mossy garden rock, and the campfire cookware thingy. but im mainly looking for items on my (wishlist) if you have anything to trade

I can get you

mossy garden rock
fragrance sticks
tree Branch wreath
kettle bathtub

for however much IGB you think is good!

Back