• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Items that complement the gothic black rococo set?

mayor-of-ivyvale

♀ pastel pink life ♀
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
So one of my secondary characters is Rarity from My Little Pony so if you're familiar with the character you have an idea of the theme I'm going for.

If not, basically I want her bedroom to be highly luxurious and purple or any other dark colors to go with gothic black rococo items. So far I have her (rococo) bed, vanity, and table with a stained glass lamp and letter set on top. The carpet is Sleek flooring, the wallpaper is Harvest wall, and for a music player I have a sleek radio.

Any suggestions or improvements I could make? :D

Flowers would be good, preferably white to contrast the darker backgrounds. Maybe some candles?

Also a sewing machine could be a small addition, taking into account her talent?

Oh, and having maybe a book of clovers somewhere could be a nice reference to Inspiration Manifestation.

Yooo I like these ideas! I definitely already have ores and both sewing machines in her main room. Thanks guys! Any more suggestions are welcomed too!!

Oooh! I don't have any immediate suggestions but will edit this if I think of something, I just wanted to say though that Rarity is my favorite pony! Nobody ever seems to appreciate her or they think she's uncaring and stuck up, but I love her! <3

I assume you must have been using mannequins and clothes to decorate other rooms for Rarity? Gorgeous furniture would also be dark and luxurious. The peacock chair always struck me as luxurious. There is also a loom in-game to go with the sewing machine. I'd include a makeup kit somewhere, although perhaps not in the bedroom as it is bright pink. And as this is Rarity I wouldn't limit yourself to one mirror/vanity item. She wouldn't.

From the title, I was going to suggest the Creepy Set, but then I read your first post, lol.

I'd say the Gorgeous Series would definitely work for what you're going for. Since it's Rarity, the mannequins wearings stylish clothing would also be great in that room.

Also, for some reason I can't stop thinking that the Giraffe Ruler would work well with the theme, right by the mannequins as if measuring clothing.

most of the weeding day set?
violet-screen.jpg rose-sofa.jpg lily-lamp.jpg flower-bouquet.jpg

And maybe candles?

Last edited:
Back