• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hello! May a buy a royal crown for 2 tbt, please? If you have another royal crown I'll buy that for another 2 tbt as well. Also, If that's too little tbt, just say and I'll pay a little more!

Hello! May a buy a royal crown for 2 tbt, please? If you have another royal crown I'll buy that for another 2 tbt as well. Also, If that's too little tbt, just say and I'll pay a little more!

That's fine but I just ordered some items for myself. I can't actually order your items until tomorrow. Is that okay? However, I do have one in storage if you're in a hurry.
Post automatically merged:

@ellienoise Your order will come tomorrow. I'll send you a pm too in case you don't see this ping.

That's fine but I just ordered some items for myself. I can't actually order your items until tomorrow. Is that okay? However, I do have one in storage if you're in a hurry.
Post automatically merged:

@ellienoise Your order will come tomorrow. I'll send you a pm too in case you don't see this ping.
That's okay! I can wait until tomorrow! Just ping me once you're ready to trade!

Bump! I strongly advise you double check your order for the correct colors and that you specify whether or not a furniture item you want needs to be a specific color. Thank you :)

hey there! would you be willing to do 1.2 mil IGB for the following items?

• blue ABD
  • pink counter table
  • pink covered counter
  • blue menu chalkboard
  • monstera
  • blue popcorn machine
  • red serving cart
  • natural simple table
  • red anthurium plant
  • black antique cash register
  • coffee cup
  • green rotary phone
  • black wall-mounted TV (20 in)
  • dark herringbone flooring
  • red barbecue
  • dark brown fireplace
  • red brick garden faucet
  • dark brown white poolside bed
  • gold and red rope partition
  • sand castle
  • ant farm
  • pink book stands
  • pink pet food bowl
  • green picnic basket
  • mantis-head model
  • wood-burning stove

Last edited:
hey there! would you be willing to do 1.2 mil IGB for the following items?

• blue ABD
  • pink counter table
  • pink covered counter
  • blue menu chalkboard
  • monstera
  • blue popcorn machine
  • red serving cart
  • natural simple table
  • red anthurium plant
  • black antique cash register
  • coffee cup
  • green rotary phone
  • black wall-mounted TV (20 in)
  • dark herringbone flooring
  • red barbecue
  • dark brown fireplace
  • red brick garden faucet
  • dark brown white poolside bed
  • gold and red rope partition
  • sand castle
  • ant farm
  • pink book stands
  • pink pet food bowl
  • green picnic basket
  • mantis-head model
  • wood-burning stove

If you do not list a specific color next to an item, I will assume that you are okay with it being any color.

The price is fine. Would you be willing to wait a few days to allow me time to order the items?

hey!! i'm interested in:
black, gray, and pink faux shearling coat
all three colors of plover cardigan
black, green parka undercoat
gray, pink, black, and green faux shearling skirts
shiromuku
black and white wig with ribbon
green and black moccasin boots
dark brown menu chalkboard
brown park clock
blue and pink chima jeogori

does 40 nmt sound good?