• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
@crepuscularrr, @imorileo, @SpaghettiHouse, @smolderingskies
Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

@Sin. Please redo your order if you are still interested. All of the reorderable items will need to be reordered but I still have the Nook Miles redemption item and the Knitted Grass Backpack DIY in my storage (I will leave the DIY marked as reserved until Dec. 4th). Thnx! (Daily reminder)

@MarbledMell and @Stnh. Could you plz remind me of your orders if you are still interested? I might have accidentally sold some of the reorderable items back to Nook's Cranny to free up storage space and will have to reorder those items. Thnx! (Daily reminder)

Everybody shown above (except u/imorileo, u/SpaghettiHouse, u/smolderingskies) has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/imorileo has until Dec. 12th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/SpaghettiHouse and u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 14th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

@crepuscularrr, @imorileo, @SpaghettiHouse, @smolderingskies
Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

@Sin. Please redo your order if you are still interested. All of the reorderable items will need to be reordered but I still have the Nook Miles redemption item and the Knitted Grass Backpack DIY in my storage (I will leave the DIY marked as reserved until Dec. 4th). Thnx! (Daily reminder)

@MarbledMell and @Stnh. Could you plz remind me of your orders if you are still interested? I might have accidentally sold some of the reorderable items back to Nook's Cranny to free up storage space and will have to reorder those items. Thnx! (Daily reminder)

Everybody shown above (except u/imorileo, u/SpaghettiHouse, u/smolderingskies) has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/imorileo has until Dec. 12th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/SpaghettiHouse and u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 14th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

Hi there! Is there a limit to how many items I can order? I have a list of items here that I'd like. And a stack of oranges with them, please. If this is too big of an order I can split it into two parts.

List:
Turquoise heart rug
Retro dotted rug
Monochromatic wavy rug
Blue dotted rug
Blue Persian rug
Iron entrance mat
Monochromatic dotted rug
Purple shaggy rug
Green anthurium plant
Pink anthurium plant
Plastic canister
Beret - white, blue, grey, mustard
Plain paperboy cap - pink, coral, dark green

Last edited:
Hi, do you still have:
natural wood covered counter
Brown x None elegant dresser
and the Country patchwork sofa?

If so, I would love any/all of them, what is a reasonable IGB offer? (Also if you are still willing to give fruit I would love either apples or peaches, but if not, I completely understand!)

Hi there! Is there a limit to how many items I can order? I have a list of items here that I'd like. And a stack of oranges with them, please. If this is too big of an order I can split it into two parts.

List:
Turquoise heart rug
Retro dotted rug
Monochromatic wavy rug
Blue dotted rug
Blue Persian rug
Iron entrance mat
Monochromatic dotted rug
Purple shaggy rug
Green anthurium plant
Pink anthurium plant
Plastic canister
Beret - white, blue, grey, mustard
Plain paperboy cap - pink, coral, dark green

No! No limit! As long as you're willing to have a little patience while I get it together :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi, do you still have:
natural wood covered counter
Brown x None elegant dresser
and the Country patchwork sofa?

If so, I would love any/all of them, what is a reasonable IGB offer? (Also if you are still willing to give fruit I would love either apples or peaches, but if not, I completely understand!)

I can order these for you if you're willing to give me some time :)

hi can i please buy the pink diner counter, cocoa tree, the pink diner chair, palm tree diy, and the soft serve lamp. also can i please have a stack of oranges? does 15 tbt sound good for this?

Iโ€™m curious how many stacks of pears you have? I can pay igb for them I need them for my nook miles stamp because itโ€™s my native fruit and I need a lot thanks for your time :)

Iโ€™m curious how many stacks of pears you have? I can pay igb for them I need them for my nook miles stamp because itโ€™s my native fruit and I need a lot thanks for your time :)
How many stacks do you need?

hi can i please buy the pink diner counter, cocoa tree, the pink diner chair, palm tree diy, and the soft serve lamp. also can i please have a stack of oranges? does 15 tbt sound good for this?
Sure, as long as you are okay waiting a bit to pick up your order :)

@EmmaFrost Your order is ready. I'm just a little confused because you said you didn't need do-rags and yet you didn't order any.

I'm also only going to send weekly reminders every monday instead of daily reminders from now on

How many stacks do you need?

Sure, as long as you are okay waiting a bit to pick up your order :)

@EmmaFrost Your order is ready. I'm just a little confused because you said you didn't need do-rags and yet you didn't order any.

I'm also only going to send weekly reminders every monday instead of daily reminders from now on
I need about 30 stacks

Can I buy from you the
Zen Archerite Wall
Paw Print Wall
K.K. Slack Key
KK Dub
KK Bashment
KK Break

For 750K please tell me if that's too low its been quite a while since I traded/buy ๐Ÿ˜…

I need about 30 stacks
I don't feel good giving away this many. I'll keep it to one per order. Although, I can give you one stack free without the necessity of an order

Can I buy from you the
Zen Archerite Wall
Paw Print Wall
K.K. Slack Key
KK Dub
KK Bashment
KK Break

For 750K please tell me if that's too low its been quite a while since I traded/buy ๐Ÿ˜…
Yep. Sounds good.

The items will be ready for pick up a little later on if that's okay.

I don't feel good giving away this many. I'll keep it to one per order. Although, I can give you one stack free without the necessity of an order

Yep. Sounds good.

The items will be ready for pick up a little later on if that's okay.
No worries I said I could BUY them but ok

No worries I said I could BUY them but ok

Oh yes now I see. I noticed that you did say buy so that was a poor choice of words on my part, though I don't feel good selling this many either. I'm harvesting on average two or three stacks of pears every two days.

Oh yes now I see. I noticed that you did say buy so that was a poor choice of words on my part, though I don't feel good selling this many either. I'm harvesting on average two or three stacks of pears every two days.
No worries just need a lot of my stamp been trying to get it for a while now have like 2400/3000 pears sold at other islands

All orders are now ready!!

That includes the orders of @LunaLili , @Beanz , and @GETreading (These members have until December 29th to respond) Also, sorry for not responding to you the first time u/Beanz

As well as the less recent orders of @crepuscularrr (This member has until December 4th to respond)

As well as @imorileo, @SpaghettiHouse, @smolderingskies (These members have until December 14th to respond)

All orders are now ready!!

That includes the orders of @LunaLili , @Beanz , and @GETreading (These members have until December 29th to respond) Also, sorry for not responding to you the first time u/Beanz

As well as the less recent orders of @crepuscularrr (This member has until December 4th to respond)

As well as @imorileo, @SpaghettiHouse, @smolderingskies (These members have until December 14th to respond)
hi I should be available in 20-30 minutes if you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back