• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Items- gyroids, art, items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I went to run an errand. Added you soki. Gates Opened.

Last edited:
Would 500k be all right for your fine painting and nice painting?

Last edited:
hey hey there i am again :)

i would like to order the: mini rustoid
how much would that cost me?

please vm or pm me when u read this.
i might be sleeping shortly tho

Ceramic hot pot, sunrise lamp, and mouth of truth for a moving painting? I can add some bells if you like

Hello! If you still need them, I have the following items:

Cacao Tree
Hibiscus
Kappa Cap
Kappa Costume
Shaved-ice Lamp
Tteok Plate
Veggie Basket

Could I trade for the following items, if you still have them:

Ancient Wall
Digital-photo Frame
Lunar Horizon
Summit Wall?

I'm going to bed now though, so if you do accept my offer, would you be willing to trade tomorrow?

Hello! If you still need them, I have the following items:

Cacao Tree
Hibiscus
Kappa Cap
Kappa Costume
Shaved-ice Lamp
Tteok Plate
Veggie Basket

Could I trade for the following items, if you still have them:

Ancient Wall
Digital-photo Frame
Lunar Horizon
Summit Wall?

I'm going to bed now though, so if you do accept my offer, would you be willing to trade tomorrow?
alright suree. what time tomorrow? so we can catch each other.

Hi! I can get you a ceramic hot pot (if you don't have that already), minimalist bed, minimalist wardrobe, (and potentially the vanity, I think it's in my flea market), nutcracker, sword, and toy camera. Could I get a valiant statute and gallant statue in return? Willing to negotiate if that doesn't work for you :D

Hi! I can get you a ceramic hot pot (if you don't have that already), minimalist bed, minimalist wardrobe, (and potentially the vanity, I think it's in my flea market), nutcracker, sword, and toy camera. Could I get a valiant statute and gallant statue in return? Willing to negotiate if that doesn't work for you :D

suree! your town or mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back