• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

It was snowing here this morning

:p nope but i was outside running today for 16 min in PE and it was like 30 degress out o_O i have ashsma so it was hard for me to breath...
 
Yes, it looks like a Nor'easter is in store for Storm's house...and the rest of the Northeast. Obviously, we don't get Nor'easters in the Midwest. If we did, they would be called Midwesters.


:p
 
It actually snowed two weeks ago!


:eek:

But it didn't cover, but it was definetly snow.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yes, it looks like a Nor'easter is in store for Storm's house...and the rest of the Northeast. Obviously, we don't get Nor'easters in the Midwest. If we did, they would be called Midwesters.


:p
Actually, a Noreaster is a single storm. >__>

You New England Noob.
 
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yes, it looks like a Nor'easter is in store for Storm's house...and the rest of the Northeast. Obviously, we don't get Nor'easters in the Midwest. If we did, they would be called Midwesters.


:p
Actually, a Noreaster is a single storm. >__>

You New England Noob.
<_<

Tell me, why did you call me that?
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yes, it looks like a Nor'easter is in store for Storm's house...and the rest of the Northeast. Obviously, we don't get Nor'easters in the Midwest. If we did, they would be called Midwesters.


:p
Actually, a Noreaster is a single storm. >__>

You New England Noob.
<_<

Tell me, why did you call me that?
To see if you'd be weird enough to react to something that isn't even an insult. :|
 
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yes, it looks like a Nor'easter is in store for Storm's house...and the rest of the Northeast. Obviously, we don't get Nor'easters in the Midwest. If we did, they would be called Midwesters.


:p
Actually, a Noreaster is a single storm. >__>

You New England Noob.
<_<

Tell me, why did you call me that?
To see if you'd be weird enough to react to something that isn't even an insult. :|
Okay, I interpret that as flame, as you just called me "weird", and this thread is locked.
 
Back
Top