• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iamlookingaway Here is "Fairy Tail Final Season - Ending 2 | PIERCE":

D-E-FFFF
-FFG-F-E
-D---zzz

High G, all other notes low. The last note didn't quite fit into the two lines of a town/island tune, so you can just use the first two lines as they are, or you can remove sustain lines - to make the last note fit, though this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

And I've actually done "The Less I Know The Better - Tame Impala Lyrics" before in this thread in this post:

Please remember to search to see if I've already made a town tune of a song you want before requesting. There are instructions on how to search in the first post of this thread.

Hello! Please could you do
00:01-00:05 on this song? I understand you have done this in the past, at the beginning of this thread. But the link you gave formerly to that tune in particular no longer works. So I am hoping you are able to recreate it? I can't find this tune anywhere and I desperately want it, I haven't been able to do it myself. Thank you!

Also! Could you do
0:03-0:09? :)

Last edited:
So here's hoping I do the url right since I'm apparently inept at things sometimes. Sorry in advance cause I don't know what I'm doing.

Anything in the first 15 seconds and/or the 1:18-1:28 ish mark would be cool(idk what's capable with the town tunes)

Hope you have a good one!

Last edited:
@_Owlet That is very strange, I don't know why the link stopped working, or why the original post doesn't come up when searching. This link should work:

And in case it doesn't, I'll just copy/paste the song here. It's very strange.

Here is "Arrietty's Song":

DFG-GFGC
A---GFG-

Low D, all other notes high.

I'm very concerned that even the Google search isn't searching this site correctly. What's going on? :(

Here is "My Hero Academia Season 3 – Opening Theme – ODD FUTURE":

A-G-EFGE
-DC---zz

High A and G, all other notes low.

@Lyons_Blinn Here is "Ergo Proxy OP Full HD (Kiri - MONORAL)":

ECEFECEF
ECEFECEF

All the low notes.

Hello! Could I request margaritaville by jimmy buffet? specifically 0:03 to 0:07

I know this is instrumental so it might not be easy to make it sound right (and fit in, since the tunes have to be pretty short) but I'll ask anyway,
could it be from 0:15 to 0:22 ?
Thank you!

ps: I have seen you made a few Life is Strange (related) themes already but I haven't seen this one, I hope it hasn't been asked yet!

Last edited:
Hello! I've scoured your former threads and I dont think this one had been made! Could you do 00:03 - 00:07/8
Thank you! :) (its very catchy apologies in advance if it gets stuck in your head XD)

Hey! If its not too much to ask, I'd love to have You're at the Party by Lemon Demon as my tune

Take as long as you need!

start at 0:00 n just go as far in as itll let you..it cant be more than 10 seconds...if it is, 0:00-0:10

again pretty shocked to see you haven't already done this...

you're the best. thank you for all this work you put in helping people have the towns that make them happy! <3

would love this, from the top but the loop is pretty long. i think it would sound great starting anywhere <3

@ClaireSprinkleSwirl Here is "Life is Strange Ep.1 Soundtrack - Credits":

F---E---
DEE---zz

All the low notes.

@_Owlet Here is "PV Necromantic Records":

AEAGACCC
-CGCBGEG

E and the first four C's are low, last C and all other notes are high.

@Glace038 Here is "Lemon Demon - You're At the Party":

D---C---
B--AG---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@Jxssxcx__1 The link you provided seems to just link to this thread again. Please post the correct link, and I'll be happy to make a town tune for you.

@angelmutt
Please note that Island Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them.

Here is "walk but in a garden":

A--CA--G
F-D---zz

Low D, all other notes high.

@senzubean Here is "Fruits Basket OST- Memory At Home":

ACG--FED
F-B---zz

High G, all other notes low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back