• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm pretty sure this was probably made either here or in the new leaf thread, but I have spent quite a while looking for it and I couldn't find it. Do forgive me if it has been requested before. I'm seriously tone deaf so making town tunes is the hardest thing for me.

From second 0:24 to second 0:27 if possible thank you so much in advance!

@ChocolateShiba Here is "Moskau Lyrics"

E-B-E-B-
EEDCDBG-

First two E's are low, last two E's and all other notes are high.

@ohyeayea1234 Here is "Best VGM 865 - Xenoblade Chronicles - Gaur Plains":

A-BC---z
A-BC-D-C

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. That version preserves the original timing of the song. Here is a version that fits more notes but doesn't keep the timing:

ABC-ABCD
-CBCBGE-

E is low, all other notes are high. You can try changing the timing by adding or removing sustain lines wherever you like to make it sound more like the original song ifyou want.

@Rubombee Here is "Team Rocket HQ [Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]":

F-C-B---
FC-B---z

All the high notes.

@Therhodian Here is "Faye Wong - My Loneliness":

ABC-CEE-
-FD---zz

All the low notes. I couldn't fit in the very first note because it would have had to be a low D even lower than the lowest one, and no other notes work to fit the key of the original song.

Here is "Teresa Teng - Mong Gei Ta (Forget Him)":

D-E-F-E-
-AC-DCB-

All the low notes.

@workablepilot90 Here is "Mac Miller - Dang (Official Instrumental)":

EE-E-E-C
DE---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@ChocolateShiba Here is "Moskau Lyrics"

E-B-E-B-
EEDCDBG-

First two E's are low, last two E's and all other notes are high.

@ohyeayea1234 Here is "Best VGM 865 - Xenoblade Chronicles - Gaur Plains":

A-BC---z
A-BC-D-C

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. That version preserves the original timing of the song. Here is a version that fits more notes but doesn't keep the timing:

ABC-ABCD
-CBCBGE-

E is low, all other notes are high. You can try changing the timing by adding or removing sustain lines wherever you like to make it sound more like the original song ifyou want.

@Rubombee Here is "Team Rocket HQ [Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]":

F-C-B---
FC-B---z

All the high notes.

@Therhodian Here is "Faye Wong - My Loneliness":

ABC-CEE-
-FD---zz

All the low notes. I couldn't fit in the very first note because it would have had to be a low D even lower than the lowest one, and no other notes work to fit the key of the original song.

Here is "Teresa Teng - Mong Gei Ta (Forget Him)":

D-E-F-E-
-AC-DCB-

All the low notes.

@workablepilot90 Here is "Mac Miller - Dang (Official Instrumental)":

EE-E-E-C
DE---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.
Thank you so much, I went with the low version of the first one, it just sounded nicer. Again, thank you!

Hi! I was wondering if you might be able to make a tune from the chorus of Oh What a Beautiful Morning from Oklahoma!
from 0:24 on?

Thank you so much!

@MayanApocalypse Here is "Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' (From "Oklahoma!" Soundtrack)":

DBGGBDF-
-E---zzz

All the low notes. It's not quite accurate. To be accurate, the first G would really need to be a G flat, but there are no sharp and flat notes in town/island tunes. This is as close as I could get using all natural notes.

Could we please have the first few seconds of Northern Lights?
"Kimi ni todoke northern lights~"

[USER=13234 said:
@ForgottenT[/USER] Here is "Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun OST - Tetsukazu no Kanjou":

BCECB-G-
EGAC-DE-

D, E, and the first and last C are low, second C and all other notes are high.

Thank you it's great!

Hi! If it’s possible could you do this song. It’s from 0:51 - 0:56.

thank you so much for your time and effort!!

@TeaEarlGrey Here is "Absofacto - Dissolve [Official Video]":

G-EDB---
B-A---zz

High G, all other notes low.

@LuckyMoonWriter Here is "Bad Apple!! (English Cover)【JubyPhonic】":

DEFGA-DA
A-D-AGF-

E and the first and last D are low, second D and all other notes are high.

Hello! Could you please make a tune for this song from around 1:37 onward if possible? Thanks in advance : )

@TeaEarlGrey Here is "Absofacto - Dissolve [Official Video]":

G-EDB---
B-A---zz

High G, all other notes low.

@LuckyMoonWriter Here is "Bad Apple!! (English Cover)【JubyPhonic】":

DEFGA-DA
A-D-AGF-

E and the first and last D are low, second D and all other notes are high.

Thank you so much, I love it!! I did make a minor change, I changed the second A to a B because I think it sounds a tad bit better. Thank you again so much for taking the time to make it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back