• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of requests today! Please let me know I've missed anyone's request, and I'll make it as soon as I can. :)

Here is "The Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack-02-Concerning Hobbits":

CDE---zE
GD---zzz

High G, all other notes low.

And:

ABC---B-
-GE---zz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King CR - 15. The Lighting of the Beacons":

D-A-G---
F-GFE---

High G and A, low D and E.

I don't know why some people aren't able to search threads. I've done Lumiose City before here:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...Tune-Maker!)&p=7887735&viewfull=1#post7887735

If the lack of a search button for some people is an error, I hope that it's corrected when the site upgrades to 3.0, which should be soon. :)

Here is "The Smurfs Opening Credits and Theme Song":

G---C--G
A-F-D---

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "Chapel - Nicole Dollanganger [LYRICS]":

A-GEE---
G-BA--AA

Low E, all other notes high. It's a very slow song, and I had to sort of change the timing a bit, so you might try adjusting the timing by moving/adding/removing sustain lines - if it doesn't seem quite right to you.

Here is "Grimes - Kill V. Maim":

DDDFAFC-
DDDFAFC-

Low D, all other notes high.

And:

D--DDDD-
-DDDD-B-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "LittleBigPlanet Soundtrack - The Gardens":

EECCAC-E
-AC-A---

Here is "California Lady - The Band Who Played California Lady":

CCEG-C--
--zzzA--

A and the last C are high, first two C's and all other notes are low.

Here is "Tiny Moving Parts - Vertebrae (Official Music Video)":

G--G-A--
G-FEDC--

High G and A, all other notes low.

Here is "American Football - Never Meant":

EDCGCDE-
GCE-GCE-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Taylor Swift - Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince (Official Audio)":

DDDDECCC
D-D-E---

Here is "My Land" by Sonata Arctica (I love that band!):

C--BG---
EA-GC---

E and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is "Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. (Official Video)":

DEFGACA-
GFDFGEC-

G, A, and the first C are high, second C and all other notes are low.

Here is "Hikariare/BURNOUT SYNDROMES [Music Box] (Haikyū!! Karasuno High School vs Shiratorizawa Academy OP)":

C-B--AA-
-GG--FG-

All the high notes.

Nabilel17, I don't see a link in your post. Please post a link to the song you want made into a town/island tune so that I can hear it.

Hi hi! Thank you so much for providing this service! I hope I am doing this right. I really did try to search, but I could not locate the Search Thread feature in the place you specified (or anywhere else, really).

I would very much appreciate the chorus from this song:

Jonathon Coulton - I'm Your Moon, specifically from 0:33 to 0:40, the lyric notes "I'm your moon, you're my moon, we go 'round and 'round." Thank you so much!

I wonder if the search thread button doesn't appear for brand-new users. I can't find anything about it in the FAQ. We'll have to wait and see if the website upgrade that's supposed to be coming soon changes that at all.

Anyway...

Here is "Hi High Loona Chorus Dance Mirror":

BC-C-C-C
-CBACABA

Here is "Chorus Dance (mirrored) Butterfly by LOONA":

DFGB-BAB
DB---zzz

First D is low, second D and all other notes are high.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 14. Chasing Daybreak (Rain)":

EDCB-AC-
BE---zzz

Last E is low, first E and all other notes are high.

Here is "Main Titles (score) - The Little Mermaid OST ":

B---GA-B
B---zzzz

Here is "Nothing Compares (Bonus Track)":

F-FCB---
E-EBA---

All the low notes.

Here is "I'm Your Moon":

DF-D---z
DF-C---z

First and last D are low, second D and C are high.

Here is "Being Human (Complete) - Steven Universe Future":

E-E--E-D
-E-D-E--

So fast! Thank you so much! I can't wait to play around with the high and low notes when my hall opens tomorrow!

Last edited:
hi! i'd like to preface this by saying that i'm also having the same problem as a lot of other users; the search thread tool isn't available to me for some reason, so i apologize if this has already been requested.

i'd like the chorus of this song [link], which can be found at 1:19-1:45, specifically the repeating guitar strumming part that starts with the lyrics '...when you got taller see our reflection in the water', if that makes sense.

thank you so much, and i'm really sorry i wasn't able to search!

Here is "Monkey's Delivery Service - MOTHER 3":

EFGB-G-F
EFE--D-B

G and the first B are high, second B and all other notes are low.

I've done "Doja Cat - Say So (Audio)" before here:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...st-Anytime!)&p=8531182&viewfull=1#post8531182

But if you're asking for a different part of it, I'll be happy to make it for you, just I wanted to see if the one I already made would work for you.

Here is "Luck Be A Lady (2008 Remastered)":

D---C-B-
C-D---F-
D---zzzz

All the low notes. The whole musical phrase is too long for a town/island tune while keeping the same timing. You can either use two of the lines the way they are, or you can try removing some of the sustain lines - to make all of the notes fit, but this will change the timing so it won't sound quite as accurate to the original song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back