Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7727.png
This is the I’m a Lady tune that you make. There is no high F. I think it will be first low C and low F. What do you think or somebody if it’s correct?

I was wondering if anyone can help me with making this tune? from 0:04 to 0:09. Please and thank you!

Edit: i figured it out!

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone can help me with making this tune? from 0:04 to 0:09. Please and thank you!

Edit: i figured it out!
I'm glad you managed to make the town tune on your own. What does it look like? I'm curious.

It's bump time. Anyone who wants a town tune made for them can post in this thread, and I'll do my best since I feel like the only one here who is decent at making town tunes ever since kiwikenobi left.

Could anyone make these song parts into island tunes I’ve tried to do it myself but I have not been successful
0:58-1:02 (the lonely in gorgeous part)
And or
0:01-0:05 (whatever part u can fit that sounds the best)
And
1:15-1:20
If you are able to do any of the songs I highly appreciate it🙏

Could anyone make these song parts into island tunes I’ve tried to do it myself but I have not been successful
0:58-1:02 (the lonely in gorgeous part)
And or
0:01-0:05 (whatever part u can fit that sounds the best)
And
1:15-1:20
If you are able to do any of the songs I highly appreciate it🙏
Here you go!

“Tommy february6 - ♥Lonely in Gorgeous♥”
IMG_0408.png

“Sad Anime Ost : Mikazuki no Supotoraito”
IMG_0409.png

“MALICE MIZER - ma chérie ~愛しい君へ~ live PV [HD 1080p]”
abczzzzz
zzzGfzez
fzGzzzzz
This town tune has three lines because your requested snippet is 5 seconds long while a regular town tune lasts 4 seconds. So feel free to use two of the lines of try to cram some notes into the first two lines. Just keep in mind that if you try the latter option, the timing of the notes will be different.

Here you go!

“Tommy february6 - ♥Lonely in Gorgeous♥”
View attachment 536535

“Sad Anime Ost : Mikazuki no Supotoraito”
View attachment 536537

“MALICE MIZER - ma chérie ~愛しい君へ~ live PV [HD 1080p]”
abczzzzz
zzzGfzez
fzGzzzzz
This town tune has three lines because your requested snippet is 5 seconds long while a regular town tune lasts 4 seconds. So feel free to use two of the lines of try to cram some notes into the first two lines. Just keep in mind that if you try the latter option, the timing of the notes will be different.
THANK YOU SO MUCH I REALLLY APPRECIATE IT!!!🫶

It's bump time. Anyone who wants a town tune made for them can post in this thread, and I'll do my best since I feel like the only one here who is decent at making town tunes ever since kiwikenobi left.

Ok second request from me. Can you make a tune called Pink Venom by BLACK PINK please? I just watched Ruby Gilman, Teenage Kraken in theaters

Ok second request from me. Can you make a tune called Pink Venom by BLACK PINK please? I just watched Ruby Gilman, Teenage Kraken in theaters
Just to make sure I’m making the right Town Tune, what part of the song do you want? Can you specify the seconds?

2:40 to 2:45 for the tune Pink Venom please. And also I have a dream addressView attachment 537849
“Pink Venom - BLACKPINK from Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken Song”
eeeezzee
eezzeeee
zzAeeezz
Unfortunately the part of the song you provided was too long to make into a proper Town Tune while maintaining the original rhythm, so I made this three lines instead of two. So feel free to use two of the lines of try to cram some notes into the first two lines, and keep in mind that if you try the latter option, the timing of the notes will be different.
If you’re still satisfied, that is okay. If not, let me know if there’s a different part of the song you want made into a town tune or if you have a completely different song in mind. Just remember next time that Town Tunes are 4 seconds long.
Also, thanks for showing me your dream address. Maybe try putting it on your signature?

Ok I’m not doing this tune. I’m keeping I’m a Lady tune in my Island.

Last edited:
UPDATE: About the I’m a lady tune that you make was great but I think 0:14 to 0:18 and 0:30 to 0:34 will be best And you said that the tunes will be 4 seconds last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back