• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nyxie7 Here is "ENHYPEN - One In A Billion (Band Ver.) (Only on WEBTOON) [Audio]":

AEDCAED-
AEDCAED-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Polaroid Love":

E-D-C-A-
C-D-ED--

Here is "ENHYPEN - FEVER「Audio」":

EGFED-CD
E-A-C---

High G, all other notes low.

@nyxie7 Here is "ENHYPEN - One In A Billion (Band Ver.) (Only on WEBTOON) [Audio]":

AEDCAED-
AEDCAED-

Here is "Polaroid Love":

E-D-C-A-
C-D-ED--

Here is "ENHYPEN - FEVER「Audio」":

EGFED-CD
E-A-C---

High G, all other notes low.
tysm! they’re lovely <3

You're welcome! :)

@beeee Here is "The Chain (2004 Remaster)":

DE--G-G-
A-EE---z

High G and A, low E and D.

Here is "National Anthem - Lana Del Rey (Audio)":

CCCCC-G-
--CCD---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

This one was a little awkward to turn into a town tune because she's not really singing during the part you asked for, just speaking, kind of rapping, maybe, but I did my best. Let me know if you'd like me to try a more melodic part of the song, or a different song, and I'll be happy to make more town tunes for you. :)

Here’s the opening and ending to season 1 of the PaRappa anime. The opening is actually a remix of another song (Love Together) but other than the addition of record scratches and all that they sound the same. I attempted to make town tunes for them both once but they don’t sound good, so I hope you could do it better. Thanks!

Oh yeah, I forgot to put the specific points for them. For the opening it can be either around 0:08 to 0:11 or 1:32 to 1:36. Ending will be 0:01 to 0:04.

Last edited:
@BobRocks20 Here is "PaRappa The Rapper Anime Opening (1080p Upscale) ( OP)":

D-DCD-DC
AFFDF---

Last D is low, all other D's and notes are high.

And:

D---D---
C-CD-CAF

All the high notes.

Here is "PaRappa the Rapper (Anime) - Credits 1 w/ Subs":

B-B--A-G
-G-GG-A-

@HollowEyes Here is "Specimen - Beauty of Poison":

C-DE-C--
C-DE-B-C

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Twentieth Century Vampire" by Screaming Dead:

C---zEGBE-
--BAGEDE

Low C, D, and E, all other notes high.

Here is "Black Cathedral" by This Cold Night:

A-G-F---
G-F-E---

Low E, all other notes high.

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE REQUESTING

RULES:

1. SEARCH this and the previous Town Tune Maker thread to see if your town/island tune is already made

2. Post a LINK (preferably Youtube and NOT extended) so I can hear your song

3. Specify which SECONDS of the song you want made into a town/island tune

4. Requesting is FREE! Anyone can make as many requests as they like (LIMIT 3 PER DAY)!:)

5. PEOPLE WHO MAKE POSTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE POLITELY ASKED TO READ THE RULES AND POST AGAIN WHILE FOLLOWING THEM

LONGER EXPLANATION OF RULES:

Rule 1.
Please use the "SEARCH" feature--in both this and the New Leaf edition of this thread, which is HERE--to see if I've already done a song that you want. I've done hundreds of requests, so it's possible a song you want is already made. When you're in the thread you want to search, click on the "search" button and select "this thread." Like this:

View attachment 234228

Rule 2. If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.
This will also ensure that you will absolutely 100% for sure get the correct song that you want, when I search for songs myself, I sometimes find the wrong one.
(Youtube is preferred, and non-extended videos are preferred as well; it makes it easier to find and replay the few seconds that you want made into island tunes if the video isn't really long. Try clicking on an exact second that you want in a half-hour or longer video. It's much harder than on a five-minute one.)

Rule 3. You can specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.
Please note that Island Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them. If you don't specify particular seconds of a song, I'll usually just choose whatever melodic bit of music plays first. I'm rarely familiar with the songs people request, so please do not say "do the chorus" or anything similar, because I won't always know what the chorus is for every song. ^o^;>

Rule 4. I make island tunes for fun, and because I like to help people who might have a hard time making them on their own. I don't require any form of payment. I don't have any particular use for TBT bells or anything like that. So you can just say "thank you." :)

HOW TOWN/ISLAND TUNES AND MY NOTATION FOR THEM WORK:

In both town and island tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a island tune for you.

- means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).

EXAMPLE: (Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival Main Theme)

View attachment 340654

This would be notated as:

G-CBC--A
G---zzzz

High G and A, low C and B.

(Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.)

Any requests? Anyone can make as many requests as they like (limit 3 per day). :)
Thank you so much for helping many people with this, I am so tone deaf.

If you could do
From 0:31-0:34 that would be so nice

Last edited:
@Mtnlol Here is "HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - Newly Edgy Idols by Mitchie M 3D Music Video - MORE MORE JUMP!":

C--B-A-G
A-D-BB-G

Low D, all other notes high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back