• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amyyrelli Here is "Yarichin ☆ ***** Club Opening: Touch You ~ ENG SUB":

EDCB-C-D
-EEEEDC-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@Hoopgypsy Here is"Bring Me The Horizon - "Can You Feel My Heart":

B-B-B-DCB
-B-B-DCB-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Could you make a tune to this song?
1:11 to 1:13 please
Also idk if I posted this right but hopefully I did,, this is my first time on this website haha

@tinymontana Here is "BTS - Dionysus [Color Coded Lyrics/Han/Rom/Eng]":

G-GFG---
G-GFG---

High G. I could only the the part where the person is singing, not the parts in between where the other person is speaking/rapping. Let me know if you'd like me to make another tune to try to include it anyway, though it may not sound very recognizable, I'll do my best. Or I can do a different part of the song if you'd like, or another song altogether. I'm always happy to make town tunes, and anyone can request up to three every day. :)

@tinymontana Here is "BTS - Dionysus [Color Coded Lyrics/Han/Rom/Eng]":

G-GFG---
G-GFG---

High G. I could only the the part where the person is singing, not the parts in between where the other person is speaking/rapping. Let me know if you'd like me to make another tune to try to include it anyway, though it may not sound very recognizable, I'll do my best. Or I can do a different part of the song if you'd like, or another song altogether. I'm always happy to make town tunes, and anyone can request up to three every day. :)

ahh thank you, i know theres a lot happening in the song, i've been trying myself. maybe 0:43? but i def appreciate the help!!

Is there anyone that is good at making town tunes from parts of music from a video game? I themed my island off a specific area in a computer game and would love the town tune to be from a part of the music from their I’m no good at doing town tunes would really appreciate some help here are two of the music pieces obviously the whole song can’t be used but just part of it would be so awesome

@Bowserlab It's just me making town tunes here. :)

Here is "Cataclysm Soundtrack - Gilneas (Worgen Starting Zone)":

A-B-C-F-
E---zzzz

All the low notes.

Here is "Curse of the Worgen - Music of Cataclysm":

D-C-B-C-
D-C-B-C-

@Foreignatonement Here is "Taylor Swift - willow (Official Music Video)":

A--G--F-
EF-GE-C-

High G and A, low E and C.

@Bowserlab It's just me making town tunes here. :)

Here is "Cataclysm Soundtrack - Gilneas (Worgen Starting Zone)":

A-B-C-F-
E---zzzz

All the low notes.

Here is "Curse of the Worgen - Music of Cataclysm":

D-C-B-C-
D-C-B-C-

@Foreignatonement Here is "Taylor Swift - willow (Official Music Video)":

A--G--F-
EF-GE-C-

High G and A, low E and C.
Tyvm for doing this u did a great job ☺️

Hello there! Could you please attempt the beginning of Peter Gabriel’s “Sledgehammer”? The timing in the attached clip starts at about 0:32 and runs until about 0:37. That first big horn riff.

Thank you so much! Happy New Year too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back