• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Island Madness - Town Wins

source-sid-DF3-A86-BC-A395-4907-A656-B5-B5-DAB49872-1601000302044-subsource-done-button-uid-DF3-A86.jpg
i was rereading last night and i cant believe i missed this goat post im dying

yes. i actually got that she was cop when epona asked why would ace know there is a cop, I answer "well" and epona answered "nope"
i knew u did baby i was proud
Post automatically merged:

also i don't think mafia would answer daniel's question like that so this makes me feel like volt is town

Even if you killed me, I will try.

I had a dream, like legit dream, and it gave me the answers

Vrisnem can be the other wolf, why? I was thinking about someone controlling Shawo to prevent the crazies, but what about, someone equal but in reverse with all the questions, and we got Alek.

Also I still think is Geoni.

Even if you killed me, I will try.

I had a dream, like legit dream, and it gave me the answers

Vrisnem can be the other wolf, why? I was thinking about someone controlling Shawo to prevent the crazies, but what about, someone equal but in reverse with all the questions, and we got Alek.

Also I still think is Geoni.
dude I had a dream about this game too and it told me epona was wolf

geo wanted to conclude the CC and shawo pretty much spewed geoni as town

i dont think alek would be as explosive if they were mafia. and even then, they wanted to resolve the CC that day, which shawo wouldn't have wanted

so i think were looking for wolves not wanting to resolve the CC or only lightly address it but not hard solve it/subtly side w shawo

Still stand by my vote on FinalArcadia. As I stated last night, I felt they were teamed with shawo, and shawo flipping mafia only makes me feel more certain. Epona makes a good point about that clearly pre-written post excluding her name.

Thoughts on the list Epona posted:

• Ace - shawo clearing them as town is what makes me think they're town. From a mafia perspective, the smart thing to do when you're up for elimination and fakeclaiming cop is to fake a read on a town player who you think is likely to believe you and thus defend you. It also provides an easy mistarget after elimination. Nothing in Ace's reaction to this (to the best of my memory nothing stood out anyway; I'd have to reread) implied that this was a teammate going along with it. So based on that I am inclined to think it's not Ace - but in doing so I'm assuming that shawo and I would approach that situation in the same way. I don't know shawo and don't know if trying to town clear a teammate is something they would do in hopes that they survive the elimination. Gut says not Ace.
  • Continuum - I don't think they've posted and I literally don't remember anything about Hikari's posting except to say they haven't played in X many years / that they're sick.
  • Dinosaurz - I still think he's town.
  • Geoni - I need to go back and read his posts. The only thing I really remember about his posting is the way shawo called him out (in a wishy-washy way mind, which in hindsight does feel like he was trying to stir the pot without actually trying to lead an elimination - which does make me think Geoni is more likely to be town).

Enjoy the ramble. Clue aside, FinalArcadia would still be my first choice to vote today.

anyway im getting the quotes that made me THINK

Hey Ace, can you not do this?

I'm pretty sure you're folding because you're getting pushed by two mafia, and I'd appreciate it if you just. Stood up for yourself.
i feel like shawo knew he was going down and tried to frame ace as his buddy

Still stand by my vote on FinalArcadia. As I stated last night, I felt they were teamed with shawo, and shawo flipping mafia only makes me feel more certain. Epona makes a good point about that clearly pre-written post excluding her name.

Thoughts on the list Epona posted:

• Ace - shawo clearing them as town is what makes me think they're town. From a mafia perspective, the smart thing to do when you're up for elimination and fakeclaiming cop is to fake a read on a town player who you think is likely to believe you and thus defend you. It also provides an easy mistarget after elimination. Nothing in Ace's reaction to this (to the best of my memory nothing stood out anyway; I'd have to reread) implied that this was a teammate going along with it. So based on that I am inclined to think it's not Ace - but in doing so I'm assuming that shawo and I would approach that situation in the same way. I don't know shawo and don't know if trying to town clear a teammate is something they would do in hopes that they survive the elimination. Gut says not Ace.
  • Continuum - I don't think they've posted and I literally don't remember anything about Hikari's posting except to say they haven't played in X many years / that they're sick.
  • Dinosaurz - I still think he's town.
  • Geoni - I need to go back and read his posts. The only thing I really remember about his posting is the way shawo called him out (in a wishy-washy way mind, which in hindsight does feel like he was trying to stir the pot without actually trying to lead an elimination - which does make me think Geoni is more likely to be town).

Enjoy the ramble. Clue aside, FinalArcadia would still be my first choice to vote today.

I would have to agree, coming from me, does not count, but I was the perfect target to frame, and I'm still am. Luckily I did catch the mind game Shawo was playing, so I need to understand their plan now.

also i still have no idea what shawo's plan was claiming doc. like, leave me alive the whole game so he can hide behind the unresolved CC? my flip would obviously point to him right after

Back