• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Island Madness - Town Wins

shawo kept a consistent sus on epona. albeit not very strong sus
I only looked back as far as mid-ish D2 since that felt most relevant as it would've been when wagons would start forming, and it seems like he kinda dropped the epona suspicions vocally by that point

shawo kept a consistent sus on epona. albeit not very strong sus

yeah shawo wanted me to be the chop at one point and then i think changed his tune when he realised i could be the cop bc then he was trying to get me to out myself

but i would expect a pre-written post on shawo's reads by a town player who didn't necessarily figure out i was cop to include me tbh

to be fair i spoke to her in things i knew only she would get right away and wasn't to obvious. should as twilight and irish trivia

her confident in shawo tho i thought was very obvious as to why, which maf def picked up on
I think shawo called her out on soft? So yeah shawo probably wrote in mafia chat

It is sus that final goes to that effort of making a big post like that with the chance they might be dead
there was practically no chance I was going to die when I was the only idiot who defended freshly flipped mafia lol

to be fair i spoke to her in things i knew only she would get right away and wasn't to obvious. should as twilight and irish trivia

her confident in shawo tho i thought was very obvious as to why, which maf def picked up on

tbh i figured at that stage they'd know anyway
i didn't care if mafia figured out i was cop, i cared if they knew that YOU'D figured it out bc if they thought they were the only ones who'd spotted it i'd eat the bullet with a doc save

to be fair. the only people i thought would be considered to be the kill would be epona geoni and me (if they didn't get that epona's a cop)

ya shawo clearly thought i was softing cop so the seed was planted in mafia chat anyway
i just didn't want to all-out claim bc i didn't want them to know that you all knew as well

either way not really important now
Post automatically merged:

gonna go write a charlie x carlisle fanfic

@Damniel LOL

anyway gonna stop being so self-congratulatory on what a good job daniel and i did and actually do some work instead i promise

None of us really saw glow coming either when they lead the wagon on cake
leading a wagon on town isn't really as bad a look as what I did IMO, like I admit that D2 looks horrible for me and absolutely makes me an easy ML compared to town starting a wagon on town on D1 when there's comparatively less to work with at that point

I honestly had no doubt I wasn't going to be the kill, even if I kinda wished I was going to be knowing how this phase was going to start

tbh i figured at that stage they'd know anyway
i didn't care if mafia figured out i was cop, i cared if they knew that YOU'D figured it out bc if they thought they were the only ones who'd spotted it i'd eat the bullet with a doc save

well now we got two town clears and i can outlive this w my self protect

worst case i died tonight but its so good we wifomed it
Post automatically merged:

@Damniel LOL

anyway gonna stop being so self-congratulatory on what a good job daniel and i did and actually do some work instead i promise
ohhhhhhhhh that's what that meant

well now we got two town clears and i can outlive this w my self protect

worst case i died tonight but its so good we wifomed it
Imagine if vig shot one of you LOL
Actually that makes me think now, do you guys think we don’t have a vig?

1601152458472.png
1601152479309.png

I'm sorry, where in the world is my nose? Because I can't see it, so I won't allow you to go this route after you did such good work yesterday.

Still not fully caught up, but I think FinalArcadia is mafia.

On first read, your attention is likely drawn to the middle of the quote where FinalArcadia is giving their opinion. I think the text around it is more telling. Specifically the lines:

• "and this is going to look bad and I know it if shawo is actually mafia and maybe I'm just suuuuper gullible"
  • "hope that he actually IS mafia for town's sake, but this wagon feels off to me"

Both of these lines imply to me that FinalArcadia knows shawo's alignment already. Unfortunately both of these lines could give opposite meanings. The first makes me think this is one last ditch attempt at defending a teammate (look back through FinalArcadia's posts and you will see they have been softly defending/siding with shawo throughout, including trying to push attention away from discussing shawo/Damniel situation); the latter reads as mafia knowing that a town player is on the line. Either way I think FinalArcadia knows shawo's alignment already because this uncertainty does not ring true IMO.

My initial thought was that shawo and FinalArcadia are teamed - especially as both have avoided making strong reads on each other. That last line in FinalArcadia's post is throwing me. This might sound a little rambly but IIRC thread is locked at night so I wanted to get this in now rather than tomorrow.

i agreed with this entire post, i just didn't have time to respond to it before EOD. this comes off as genuine to me and considering alek's behaviour in this slot before they subbed out i'm pretty confident vrisnem is town here and this is a very good case on final

i thought the caveats about how bad it would look if shawo flipped mafia were pretty indicative of TMI too when i first read it. finalarcadia's thread presence right here and right now feels pretty panicked too, there's definitely been a shift in tone from their measured posts before

i'd say i'm pretty sure finalarcadia is a wolf here

Back