• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Is Phineas still suppose to be here?

salty-

Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Sorry for the vague and stupid question for the title, but it's recently come to my attention that phineas has been in my town for like 3-4 days now, I'm still kind of new to the game (only starting last year in june) but for the months I've played he's only stayed in for a day before leaving to let another special NPC visit the town. I haven't really noticed it until I noticed that Sahara is here while he's still walking around, and then I realized he was here yesterday and the day before that.

Am I wrong? Is he allowed to stay in the town for longer than a day? I just got a badge off him, I never really cared that much to constantly get the badges off of the dude when he was in town.
Also sorry if this is the wrong thread for something like this.

He'll stay in town as long as he has a badge to give you. Ask him for a badge until he says he doesn't have one to give you.

Huh, thank you! I've never had him stay in town for this long and I've never really bothered to talk to him even when I know I probably do have a badge to get from him so I thought it was weird he's been in town for so long.

Back