• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is it possible for all paintings from Redd to be real?

corvus516

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Red Rose
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Black Hybrid Rose
I got my copy of New Horizons for Christmas and today is the first day Redd has shown up. I looked up a guide for the real and fake paintings and I'm 99% sure every single one Redd is selling at the moment is real. Is this normal for Redd's first visit, is it rare, or is it impossible and I'm just bad at telling the difference between real and fake paintings?

Only once, I have had Redd arrive and all four paintings were real. I let someone onto my island to purchase a painting too, and they were surprised because they'd never seen it either. It seems it's possible, but unlikely. It's a shame you can still only buy one! 😊

All the paintings were real the first time he visited my island, too... Maybe he's trying to gain our trust, lol. But if you're looking at a guide, there probably isn't that much to worry about ^_^ just be happy that you had such good luck!

Back