• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Is it just me...

Yeah darn u bulls pmg y r dey leik mad dat dey get slawter omg.
bulls.jpg

well...it might have something to do with KEEPING THE FORUM UP! Do you know how hard that has to be with school and everything?

JJRamone2 said:
well...it might have something to do with KEEPING THE FORUM UP! Do you know how hard that has to be with school and everything?
Wat r u talking bout???? he wants to save teh P1t Buls from teh fiteing.~!~~!!

Tense.... Yeah... You try leading the third largest AC forum in America, homeschool, with tons of more stuff, guitar, TWO guitar teachers at that, working on the Final Five, other features for TBT, and getting ready for TBT Anniversary, and then we'll talk. So now, I wouldn't reccomend ticking me off; Seriously, BEWARE THE BULL. :\

really get off buls back hes doing alot for tbt hes the most active admin and the most helpful admin

only_half_evil333 said:
really get off buls back hes doing alot for tbt hes the most active admin and the most helpful admin
This is true. He works very hard setting up stuff for us, like Camp Redd and others.

Vary Ture indeed he is the most help full admin here.

Bulerias said:
Tense.... Yeah... You try leading the third largest AC forum in America, homeschool, with tons of more stuff, guitar, TWO guitar teachers at that, working on the Final Five, other features for TBT, and getting ready for TBT Anniversary, and then we'll talk. So now, I wouldn't reccomend ticking me off; Seriously, BEWARE THE BULL. :\
Bull you are a great Admin and wow I didnt know that this is the 3rd largest AC forum cool.

Bulerias said:
it's tough for all the admins...i haven't seen storm around much either.

Bulerias said:
im sory

:(

fun

:)

yeah, bul's back is going to break one of these days, he'll explode all over one random member... prolly me... XD

PIRANHA2 said:
fun

yeah, bul's back is going to break one of these days, he'll explode all over one random member... prolly me... XD
Why would I explode over you? You're not a trouble-maker!

:D

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
fun

i know, im just bound to PM you at the exact wrong time : )

PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
fun

Nah, that won't happen.

:p And Smart_Tech cheered me up, I think!

:eek:

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
fun

Nah, that won't happen.

I did? How?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
fun

Nah, that won't happen.

I did? How?
I don't know, your usual cheeriness?

Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
fun

Nah, that won't happen.

I did? How?

Oh, well, thank you for complimenting me.

Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
fun

Nah, that won't happen.

I did? How?

Or did I? 0_o

Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
fun

Nah, that won't happen.

I did? How?

Or did I? 0_o
I don't know. Did you?

Back