• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ironicish

Minoranza said:
XGT said:
So...you act like a person you hate? Very ironic.
No. Learn to read. My sn's first four letters are Mino. Mino andI had some issues but we do not hate eachother.
"Learn to read"? All you said was "At Nsider everyone calls me mino. " Nothing saying why.

Minoranza said:
XGT said:
Minoranza said:
XGT said:
No. Learn to read. My sn's first four letters are Mino. Mino andI had some issues but we do not hate eachother.
"Learn to read"? All you said was "At Nsider everyone calls me mino. " Nothing saying why.
I assumed you would know my sn. Or attempt too.
well....you had to point it out, so clearly you didn't assume that people would know. Anyways I'm done with this conversation.

XGT said:
Minoranza said:
XGT said:
Minoranza said:
XGT said:
I assumed you would know my sn. Or attempt too.
well....you had to point it out, so clearly you didn't assume that people would know. Anyways I'm done with this conversation.
I pointed it because I thought you were more inteligent then you are. My bad.

Back