• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Instruments/''Gothic'' Items!

Seasons-Crossing

Shelley Stan
Bells
Switch
7352-6953-5603
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
93.9% (29) +
Hi! I'm looking to buy or trade for all of the following items. I can offer IGB, TBT, or Star Fragments, as well as most hybrid flowers and materials! The item's I'm looking for are under the spoiler tag; just make an offer and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Cello (Black or Classic)
Fancy Violin
Grand Piano (Black)
Harp

In-Game Bells
Aries Fragments
Large Star Fragments
Small Star Fragments
White Lighthouse Orderable
Shell Bed
Shell Rug
Materials (Iron, Gold Nuggets, etc.)
Hybrids (Ask what types)

Last edited:
are you looking for black antique items?
also the recipes or do you want it crafted?

Yes, black is ideal! If you could craft it, I'm happy to supply materials. :)
ok I can get you the three black antique items!
and I can craft you as many western style stones (30 stones), crest doorplates ( 4 iron nuggets) and classic library walls (10 books) as you want I just need the materials

how many igb or golden nuggets can you offer?

ok I can get you the three black antique items!
and I can craft you as many western style stones (30 stones), crest doorplates ( 4 iron nuggets) and classic library walls (10 books) as you want I just need the materials

how many igb or golden nuggets can you offer?
Okay, that's awesome! If I could get one of each of those things that would be perfect, I just need to order more books from the Nook Catalog, which means it's going to take me a day or two to get everything in. I have 6 gold nuggets if you want them, and for all the work you're willing to do I could pay you like 300k for the trouble, especially because I have to order stuff. Just let me know!

Okay, that's awesome! If I could get one of each of those things that would be perfect, I just need to order more books from the Nook Catalog, which means it's going to take me a day or two to get everything in. I have 6 gold nuggets if you want them, and for all the work you're willing to do I could pay you like 300k for the trouble, especially because I have to order stuff. Just let me know!
Ok do you tt or not?
300k is ok!

Back