insane game...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
so yeah, i was playing on worldwide awhile ago... and i got matched up against 3 other people... 2 were alright, and one had a record that was like 138 - 12, i was pretty sure he was a snaker... so i started choosing all the nonsnaking levels.

The first level was DK Pass, and i was getting ready to lose, we got in, all 4 of us were being yoshi, they all used the same car, i used my beauty (the egg 1) and mannaged to stay in first through the entire race : o

i was thinking something must be up, then one of the guys got disconnected, i just kept holding it, and eventually won, i was like "wow..." because i was totally expecting to get swamped.

**pauses to watch little brother attempt to shave**

anyway, the next race was at the Figure 8 Circuit, i was getting ready for the kid to snake on me, but, to my amazment, he didn't... we had a good race, and i walked away with another win.

the next race was the Mario Circuit, i was getting a bit more confident, because i had won the past 2 races... we raced, neck and neck the entire time... i was in third on the final lap, the two were bashing eachother behind me, then i placed the

I played two Snakers, it was really stupid.

I constantly chose Delfino Square, but I never won....

I had to disconnect because my Mom was yelling at me to do my homework. ...__<

Snaking is fun on Figure 8 circuit but it actually ruins mt time!

:eek: (I'm NOT a snaker!

Sweet.
One time I raced against a dude and won 3/4 races.The only reason why I lost the last one was because it was Rainbow Road. <_<
I only played against one snaker, and the only track I saw him snake on was Wario Stadium.I PWNed him though.

Was that guy with 138 - 12 named [DSU]Xian? I know him from the DS Union. He is pretty good, it's scary.

Pretty intense match. Hope your brother didn't get any severe injuries, or maybe something like "razorphobia."

:p

But seriously, I've never raced a snaker before, so I really wouldn't know what to expect...

[quote="] Was that guy with 138 - 12 named [DSU]Xian? I know him from the DS Union. He is pretty good, it's scary. [/quote]
no, this guys name was actually "Jesus" >_>

@bulerias-

heslit his thumb... he was cleaning it off... and i guess it skipped his mine that its called a "Razor" for a reason.

I played a snaker on Rainbow Road (my choice) he kept falling off. I almost lapped him. Then he disconnected. Don't you hate cheaters?

NookPTP said:
I played a snaker on Rainbow Road (my choice) he kept falling off. I almost lapped him. Then he disconnected. Don't you hate cheaters?
Ya I hate them,What I do is stay like in last place until the last lap,get some good items and Boom first place

I racing people that play the game 24/7 so they can master everyone on wifi. I'm ok so they beat me alot.

People who constantly boost. Notice them if they always choose Figure 8 Circuit or Luigi Circuit.

I was going verse 2 snakers and someone bad...they disconnected

:p so thenthe 2 snakers were battling it out, on the last race whoever won, won (well, besides me :p) so kinda at the end of the race, a little before, I bombed one of them, I was sooooooooo like laughing!
:rofl:
:rofl:

Back