• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling inky's Cycle Village (new: Frita, boxes:Freya)

can i reserve zucker? ill pay 20tbt for reserve he's my last dreamie=D if yes then ill send tbt right away,then when he's in boxes ill send 200tbt!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like i m too late'c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like i m too late'c

May I lurk for Pierce, please? ^^
Antonio left unexpectedly today, so looking for a good Jock to replace him :(
Thank you ~

Hey will be away from this thread for the rest of the night so Wolfgang is still available! But he will be voided at some point tomorrow night. I will be going on a mini vaca this weekend so I wanna get my reservations all tomorrow/Friday night. I will not be taking any reservations until next Wednesday. Goodnight all! :) <3

I would like to cancel my reservation for Freya.
You can keep the TBT :3
Sorry for the inconvenience...

I am finally back from my ridic (horrible) thingy I had to do! So I'll be cycling tonight for the next few hours (I think).

I am for real this time I will void Wolfgang soon to continue cycling, but he is available for adoption for now!

Both Zucker and Freya are also available as reservations have been canceled!

Woop.

Can I reserve zucker??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna send the 10 TBT now since I won't be on later.

Freya is in boxes and available for adoption!
Freya.gif

I am going to rescind my reservation on Zucker! I think I can get him from somewhere else for IGB. Sorry and thank you!

Back