In the new issue of NP...

MasterDS

Bells
It has an article on the game. Just saying that now. Looks as though there is a room with 4 beds, assumedly where the innactive players rest. If it is like that, I hope you can only have one bed in the room, and not have the unused ones lying about. There's also a picture of the bar (Or whatever) that has K.K. in it, with a blue barlender, it seems, with a regular nose. Could be a gyroid, I think.

Discuss! Sorry if the pictures were analized earlier, and I don't feel like taking a picture.

Yup, i just got it...article confirms that 4 people will live in same house, using 1 game cartridge. all 4 equally share house (all can move/decorate with their own will). roommates share their debt/mortgage payments to nook.

DarthGohan1 said:
Yup, i just got it...article confirms that 4 people will live in same house, using 1 game cartridge. all 4 equally share house (all can move/decorate with their own will). roommates share their debt/mortgage payments to nook.
I think the only cool thing is that they share morgage but i wonder if you have to pay on a timly nasis??? :mad: :mad: :mad: and it is not cool that they can remove your dtuff and move your items!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would verry much rather have the choice to share a house with someone or not, but there's nothing I can do about it obvioulsly. I don't much like the idea of sharign the debt wither... but it'll still be a great game of course. :yes:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I would verry much rather have the choice to share a house with someone or not, but there's nothing I can do about it obvioulsly. I don't much like the idea of sharign the debt wither... but it'll still be a great game of course. :yes:
I personally won't enjoy sharing the debt with my brother, but, I'm glad that all 4 people use the same cartridge, not dowload play as some people thought would happen.

DarthGohan1 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I personally won't enjoy sharing the debt with my brother, but, I'm glad that all 4 people use the same cartridge, not dowload play as some people thought would happen.
there willl be downlaod play though as well
Using DS Download Play or Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

yes, but download play is for going into other people's towns, which will work out great.

Bulerias said:
What the heck are you talking about?!? Sharing a card IS download play!
when i say sharing a card, that means like using a card...1 ds, 1 card, 4 people, not at the same time...i think people from the same town will be able to play simultaneously using local download play though.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
What the heck are you talking about?!? Sharing a card IS download play!
when i say sharing a card, that means like using a card...1 ds, 1 card, 4 people, not at the same time...i think people from the same town will be able to play simultaneously using local download play though.
Yeah, something like that...

Can we get back to discusing what was in the magizine?..

Isn't it funny how the on-topic board moves the slowest?

Back