• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

in order to craft document stack you need scattered papers but to make scattered papers you need document stack???

Saturniidae

Transneptunian Object
Bells
Cake
Togepi Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
huh?
9FBCEA26-6184-46D6-BB65-FA9879FB4A61.png

i saw this as a meme

idk why anyone would personally want a document stack (unless its for a library or summin)

but yeah, its inconvenient

To me it's like if you took a stack of documents and scattered the papers or if you took a bunch of scattered papers and organized them into a stack~

it's been 30 mins and I'm still laughing at this. i got the scattered papers diy yesterday from one of the villagers and then this morning document stack from a message bottle. i knew that you could order the stacks but didnt know about the diy and im just sitting here thinking about the developer who thought about this and the state of confusion the players that dont know that you can purchase it might be in.
Post automatically merged:

*knocks over a stack of papers in real life*

Crafting.

*tidies up the papers I just knocked over into a neat stack*

Also crafting. Apparently.
lololllll

they're actually one of the diy i used the most! ahah
i think it actually depends by the theme
some examples:
EYZU7iyUEAEnDgq

EYZU7ijU4AMcgbh

EYZU7icUwAEuxxc

omg I didn't even think to customize them! I don't think I'd have a use for them, but it really fits your theme well. It really completes your island.

Back